Cooling Vapor

Caly Kush

Sometimes the temperature of the vapor can be little hot.

Some have suggested to get a highly diffused percolator

But i am assuming i just need multiple layers of water in my rig to take/absorb the heat out from the vapor?

Researching the Toro 7/13 or Triple Chamber Tree

Am i on the right track for what my needs are looking for? (Cooled down, low temp vapor)

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
For vapor, I find less diffusion to strike a balance between cooled but still retaining taste. I have been messing around with triple water chambers, matrix percs, showerhead percs, etc and I understand why the D020 series is so popular. Decent diffusion, cooling, small and easy to use. My triple chamber is fun and I can take huge rips using my Nano, but there is virtually no flavor and I am more interested in exceptional taste then giant clouds. My favorite piece at the moment is the FC-UFO. Bigger then the D020x series so it holds a little more water, and my vaporizer without fear of tipping, and has a really smooth pull that is super tasty.

Bongologist,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sometimes the temperature of the vapor can be little hot.

Some have suggested to get a highly diffused percolator

But i am assuming i just need multiple layers of water in my rig to take/absorb the heat out from the vapor?

Researching the Toro 7/13 or Triple Chamber Tree

Am i on the right track for what my needs are looking for? (Cooled down, low temp vapor)

There are also glass vapor tamers made by 7th floor that you put in the freezer to cool hits, they're having a 40% sale through Monday now

Shit Snacks,

IncredulousDylan

Gotta agree with Snacks - a chiller works nicely if you can fit it in your glass setup. I use what the OP is asking about with a chiller double stack and can say that at normal vaping temperatures (more flavor, less body high) you can barely tell that you are holding anything in your lungs at all. Here's a gif of my current setup if you are wondering what that might look like if you went a bit nuts with it ;). I like to have the water a bit warm to impart more moisture on the vape as it travels through. The chillers balance out the final hit nicely.

IncredulousDylan,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Gotta agree with Snacks - a chiller works nicely if you can fit it in your glass setup. I use what the OP is asking about with a chiller double stack and can say that at normal vaping temperatures (more flavor, less body high) you can barely tell that you are holding anything in your lungs at all. Here's a gif of my current setup if you are wondering what that might look like if you went a bit nuts with it ;). I like to have the water a bit warm to impart more moisture on the vape as it travels through. The chillers balance out the final hit nicely.

Haha nice dude!

I'm trying to decide whether or not to bite the bullet on this one today myself...
http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/glycerine-cooler-ash-catcher.html

Top Bottom