• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post, @Seren . Here in the States people be like, "Skinhead? You RAAAAACiISSSSTT!!!!
Idjits...
In honor of the trad culture and the Spirit of '69:
Joe Monsano - The Thief

this is my favorite song about weed
But there are so many good ones, how can you pick a favorite..?...!

Here's 3 that I love, but there are so many more!....
The first one, I already posted...

the 2nd is The Guess Who - No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature

and 3rd is The George Baker Selection - Little Green Bag

another favorite song (supposedly) about weed: The Beatles - Norwegian Wood

Last edited:
Awesome thread (Thx for the tip @Fame Is A Vapor)!!

(hope I did this right... I'm still new.)
You did it right, my friend! Ellie Goulding....there's just something about her that I find irresistible, you know? I've been trying to hate her music ever since I first saw "Anything Could Happen", and since that moment I've been hypnotically entranced by her and her music, but absolutely against my will. It's a strange sensation...

Virtual Riot feat. Amba Shepard - Superhuman

Henry Krinkle - Stay

Last edited:
For some good reasons, in junior high, I took to doing my homework around 3 or 4am. I grew up in a large family, and there were just too many distractions during normal waking hours. I found that in the dead of morning, I could concentrate exceptionally well. But I still needed something to keep the bogeyman away during those dark and cold pre-dawn hours, and the local "oldies" station (94.5 KOOL-FM) did just that for me. Back in the day when disc jockeys still jockeyed discs or tapes or whatever, and sold dreams to boot. Anyway, certain songs like "Instant Karma" and the one I'll post below, seem to transport me back to just that moment, when I was 13 years old, huddled on my bed with all of my books and homework, listening to the radio; it being turned down so low so only I could hear, and a tiny lamp on my nightstand the only thing warding off the shadows that danced around the room with every pass of my pencil. Those were the days. When Smokey Robinson's "Ooh Baby Baby" started to resonate with the hormones flooding through that teenage body of mine, just as much as Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up" or Mötley Crüe's "Girls, Girls, Girls".
Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer

Edit: Heh, @wmassguy , for some reason I always confuse Del Shannon for Dion when I hear their names! My brain does the "runaround" and gets dizzy and gives up...:rofl:Anyway, "Runaway" is such a great song...good selection!

Last edited:

wmassguy

For some good reasons, in junior high, I took to doing my homework around 3 or 4am. I grew up in a large family, and there were just too many distractions during normal waking hours. I found that in the dead of morning, I could concentrate exceptionally well. But I still needed something to keep the bogeyman away during those dark and cold pre-dawn hours, and the local "oldies" station (94.5 KOOL-FM) did just that for me. Back in the day when disc jockeys still jockeyed discs or tapes or whatever, and sold dreams to boot. Anyway, certain songs like "Instant Karma" and the one I'll post below, seem to transport me back to just that moment, when I was 13 years old, huddled on my bed with all of my books and homework, listening to the radio; it being turned down so low so only I could hear, and a tiny lamp on my nightstand the only thing warding off the shadows that danced around the room with every pass of my pencil. Those were the days. When Smokey Robinson's "Ooh Baby Baby" started to resonate with the hormones flooding through that teenage body of mine, just as much as Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up" or Mötley Crüe's "Girls, Girls, Girls".
Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer
Wow, Jay and the Americans. I was a junior in high school when this was a hit (1964). Your post brought back memories of listening to Arnie Ginsburg's "Night Train" show on WMEX on my transistor radio--Ricky Nelson, the Temptations, Roy Orbison, early Beatles, and Del Shannon:

Hexi

Recently re-discovered
"10 Years Gone" via the Jimmy Page / Black Crows version. One of those LZ songs you almost never hear live, 14+ guitar tracks on the studio version is one reason... such an amazing composition, the more I listen to it, the more I believe it's simply the greatest song composed and recorded in the entire 1970s, any genre.

Recently re-discovered
"10 Years Gone" via the Jimmy Page / Black Crows version. One of those LZ songs you almost never hear live, 14+ guitar tracks on the studio version is one reason... such an amazing composition, the more I listen to it, the more I believe it's simply the greatest song composed and recorded in the entire 1970s, any genre.

Was just thinking the other day how there isn't enough Led on this Thred! Nice post, Hexi! Their whole catalogue is just amazing...

*for the LE EVO! My Rushmore of vapes*
The Rolling Stones - I Am Waiting (starts @1:12, from Wes Anderson's Rushmore, perhaps my favorite movie of all time):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom