Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Great song, really weird video, and boobs on youtube:

also diggin' this. was a groomer myself. was not quite so serene an experience. had a pug go limp and tongue turn blue. thankfully he came to. those things are medical disasters from birth.

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh okay. I live on the Eastside, not too far from Woodinville.
holy fuck it's a small world. my two best friends including my fiancee are both from WV and it was the last place i lived b4 movin' south. spent from 12 to 26 all over the eastside w/ a few yrs in Seattle itself. i knew every backroad, smokin' spot from lake city all the way round to mercer island. grew up goin' to shows at the firehouse. what age range range are you now?

Bob Loblaw,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
holy fuck it's a small world. my two best friends including my fiancee are both from WV and it was the last place i lived b4 movin' south. spent from 12 to 26 all over the eastside w/ a few yrs in Seattle itself. i knew every backroad, smokin' spot from lake city all the way round to mercer island. grew up goin' to shows at the firehouse. what age range range are you now?

I am 27 years old. I have been in the NW since 2004. I grew up in Houston Texas actually. I have been on the Eastside since 2010. From 2004-2009 I spent time in Pioneer Square. I also spent a year in Madison Valley near Capitol Hill. I actually like it over here in Woodinville ALLOT. I am not far from the Redmond Watershed Preserve. Just East and South of the Cottage Lake area. I love it up here! The pacific north west has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. I like this area in particular. It is not as crowded as the city. I can get to route 2 and the mountains/rivers in 30 minutes. Ever make it back up this way?

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I am 27 years old. I have been in the NW since 2004. I grew up in Houston Texas actually. I have been on the Eastside since 2010. From 2004-2009 I spent time in Pioneer Square. I also spent a year in Madison Valley near Capitol Hill. I actually like it over here in Woodinville ALLOT. I am not far from the Redmond Watershed Preserve. Just East and South of the Cottage Lake area. I love it up here! The pacific north west has to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. I like this area in particular. It is not as crowded as the city. I can get to route 2 and the mountains/rivers in 30 minutes. Ever make it back up this way?
yea it's pretty up here in the NW. i do get back every few yrs. actually headed up there for the primus show next week.

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I thought I'd get us back on topic :) Inhale some tasty vapor and enjoy...a beautiful piece of instrumental music by Trent Reznor. If you want to add to the listening experience, go to www.rainymood.com and then click play on this video.
i've just been hitting internal links off of this since you posted ;) lovin' the background noise too as it fits what's goin' on outside my window. w/ better acoustical resonance ;)

Bob Loblaw,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Savant would be a fair title.

Who's up for an audio trip to Mali? Anyone like Amadou and Mariam, the blind husband a wife duo?;

It was hard to choose a song, they've done so many great tunes.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
watch
watch

SD_haze

Keeping the hendrix blues thing going

From my favorite album of his:
Such a nice bass line in this one
hope i didnt post this already, but didnt show up on my searches so here it is :-)

SD_haze,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom