Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
If you like dance there is a local station that is pretty good. It is run out of a high school and completely publicly funded by donations from listeners. It is like a Techno NPR station...

During the day the high school kids are on air. At night professional people volunteer their time to DJ.

http://www.c895.org/
i love net stations. friend of mine djs for one once a week. love listenin' to her lineup

Bob Loblaw,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Not really all that into my hip hop beats, but I quite liked the last one FLskwak- a bit more jazzy- reminded me of the Jurassic 5.

Any Manu Chao fans here?

Or Mano Negra?

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Not really all that into my hip hop beats, but I quite liked the last one FLskwak- a bit more jazzy- reminded me of the Jurassic 5.

Any Manu Chao fans here?

Or Mano Negra?

Understandable though the Mac Miller is pretty damn jazzy too! :lol: BTW Task & Linus joints are all similar to that one jazzy hip-(B)H0p...Last album is called the Movement 7:10 (reverse of OIL for those who don't know), ROFL!

And yes 2 groups (la mano & Manu) half french/half spanish (like me) and with such talented musicians/producers/talent seekers as those, I am mos'def one of the fans!

FLskwat,

drumwizard

Account Closed
I listen to a lot of different music and have a strong appreciation for all genres (I play the drums in case you didn't notice). I'm currently on a 3 month tolerance break which will be ending this weekend so it got me thinking about what I'm going to do/watch/listen to. Here is a brief list of artists that I've thoroughly enjoyed listening to while vaping:

-Tangerine Dream
-Pink Floyd
-Nine Inch Nails
-Mozart
-Utada Hikaru
-Led Zeppelin
-Kings of Leon
-Bone Thugs N Harmony
-Rush
-The Beatles
-Buddy Rich
-Bob Dylan
-Donovan
-Steve Miller Band
-Sublime
-Blind Melon
-Pearl Jam
-Bob Marley
-Coldplay
-Angels and Airwaves
-David Bowie
-Alex Band
-Dream Theater
-Incubus
-Dave Matthews Band
-OAR
-John Mayer
-Jack Johnson
-Frank Sinatra
-Tom Petty

The list goes on but that's what came off the top of my head. Music is an art and a way to express so many emotions and ideas. For me, there's a song for every moment, mood, or situation. I would be lost in this thing called life without music. Enjoy your day everyone =)

Selah

Enjoying the finer things in life
Actually I'm having a huge girl crush for Selah Sue, that girl is so talented and she has such amazing eyes!!

When I hear her I'm proud to be belgian. Check out her album, she also has nice covers of Laurynn Hill, a cover of Duffy's "Mercy" with Triggerfinger. Even her songs with Patrice, AKS and Theophilius London are really good. I'm maybe a little biased because she's just a cute little flemish girl:love:

Selah,

drumwizard

Account Closed
Great song, really weird video, and boobs on youtube:
Thanks for sharing! I thought I'd check in with the forums and this was the first thing I stumbled upon. I really enjoyed the verses of the song and artistic expression in the video. I'm still amazed they didn't catch the nudity in the video...first time I've seen that on YT! :tup: I'm not sure how I'm going to feel the next time I give my dog a bath though...

Something that should be played LOUD..."falls, wanking, to the floor" (David Bowie sample in the song)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Thanks for sharing! I thought I'd check in with the forums and this was the first thing I stumbled upon. I really enjoyed the verses of the song and artistic expression in the video. I'm still amazed they didn't catch the nudity in the video...first time I've seen that on YT! :tup: I'm not sure how I'm going to feel the next time I give my dog a bath though...

Something that should be played LOUD..."falls, wanking, to the floor" (David Bowie sample in the song)

love me some trent, actually got onstage w/ him for the first leg of the downward spiral tour. pre-crow.
small show at the moore theater in seattle. one of the best moments of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom