Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

Morty

king of eclectic checking in. ill rock some Beethoven, some Doors, some Miles Davis, some Tech N9ne, some Meshuggah, some James Brown, some 21 pilots, some Yellowjackets, some reggae, some random EDM shit, i seriously dont know anyone else on earth who does this
Me! Nice to meet ya. :wave: Variety IS the spice of life. Well, that and uh, like real spices for food & stuff.

(Edit: Replaced the studio version w/ a live version from Woodstock '99. You know, just to spice things up a bit :brow:)

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
The moth don't care when he sees the flame
He might get burned but he's in the game
And once he's in he can't go back, and
Beat his wings 'til he burns them black
No the moth don't care when he sees the flame

The moth don't care if the flame is real
'Cause flame and moth got a sweetheart deal
And nothing fuels a good flirtation
Like need and anger and desperation
No the moth don't care if the flame is real

:sherlock:

BD9

My deepest, darkest secret is my love for classic country music. Especially Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson. And of course old Hank. It's my deepest, darkest secret because when I added a Waylon station to Pandora, I was shocked by how racist some of this music was. The N word was used a good bit. I felt I had to delete my Waylon station. I still have some of my dads vinyl that I'll play because I didn't notice any racism in Waylon, Willie's music.
Didn't mean to turn this into the Random Thoughts thread.

Here ya go @Morty.

Morty

Yeah, I'm not down w/ the racist stuff either, but there are some gems in there. My grandfather listened to the same shit. Didn't like it when I was younger, but I heard this again about 15 years ago on a classic rock station, and it just lit it up for me.

"Tokin' on a number and diggin' on the radio" :spliff:

"So I jes' reached out an' kicked ol' green-teeth right in the knee" :lmao:

I'm may not agree w/ some of it, but when the mood strikes me, it's nice to pull out some old country shit & jam away.

Top Bottom