Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

°k

The sound of vapor
Hi all, I haven't been posting in this thread for ages (your ears can thank me indeed :D), I see we're back to posting videos!

Well I won't as what I'm presenting to you right now is the latest compilation of a label that you can listen to or download for free on bandcamp (no registration needed or whatever, well maybe you have to give your email address to the label, not sure that depends on artists).

There are quite a few good music producers on that compilation, I especially recommend Hugo Kant (can be found on bandcamp too). Alright, here's the video for you then:

@Seren: I've seen your post about the latest Chinese man album, have I converted you? :D

Last edited:

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
Saw Pere Ubu in Boston last night. Incredible show....we've seen them a bunch of times but this tour focuses on their classic era 75-82 and as such was pretty badass. Amazing, weird, highly enhanced by the vape of your choice.

DrNick420

Saw Pere Ubu in Boston last night. Incredible show....we've seen them a bunch of times but this tour focuses on their classic era 75-82 and as such was pretty badass. Amazing, weird, highly enhanced by the vape of your choice.

What the hell, i was there too!

DrNick420,
11556565.jpg
hey cool thread, good stuff in here. Here's a couple of favorites, droney electro stuff from the Kranky label.

Top Bottom