• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Music that's meant something to me usually good times in order from my first real liking for music. 9 years old. I liked it not because I felt compelled to but because I liked it. Long hot hot summers and cold hard winters.

killick

But I like it!
I've been a Cure fan since I first heard them a bazillion years ago. Just recently tripped over this full length Cure @ Live Voodoo Festival in New Orleans, 2013. I'm enjoying it here on satellite when it doesn't buffer too much (the reason I'm less active on this thread, despite a love of music. Just 'good' music, none of that 'crappy' stuff ;)

ReggieB

I'm struggling to find full versions of some of the tracks I like on youtube, so if some of these are clips, that'll be why :D Can we link to stuff on soundcloud as well?

Saxxon - on up

Optiv & BTK Shredder

Saxxon - Neck Funk VIP

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Just 'good' music, none of that 'crappy' stuff ;)
The problem is, with a lot of things on FC, music is subjective. I have only been thru a couple of pages on this thread and one or two things have been 'good' and other things I've found 'crappy'. All music is good to the individual who enjoys it and crappy to the ones who don't. I learnt years ago that no music is crap it just may not be to my taste. Each to their own and long live individuality.
So as myself and friends listened to Blondie, ELO, watched Grease lol. When on my own I would put things like this.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Life changes people, places. I moved back to the UK after being away from the UK TV and pop charts for so long it all seems very strange. My next adventure with music happens when every one around me is in to Spandau Ballet and the other pretty boys, Dexys Midnight Runners, Adam bloody Ant or worse still Soft fukiin Cell. I found myself listening to this and enjoyed it
But then these bands caught my attention

killick

But I like it!
@phattpiggie I was a huge ska fan back in the day. Also a bit of Adam Ant and Soft Cell for fun. If i look hard i won't find it, but somewhere i have a tape of myself and a friend playing Johnny Cashs Ring of Fire backwards on one turntable, and Soft Cells Sex Dwarf forward on another one. We were djs at a cable fm station in the early 80s. It seemed to make sense at the time. A few weeks later someone tried playing a pizza, which was hard on equipment...

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Love of Motorhead and Lemmy took me off to a new world. College, beer, women and drugs lead me here
So started my 'cool music to vape to' trip
My 10 year old told me she has listened to 'All along the watchtower' Mr Hendrix. How fukin cool is that.
Played the Woodstock album to death
And back to where I was when a young boy
Forgot to say @momofthegoons when I played Ramble On the hairs stood up on my arm. Not the biggest fan but forgot how good that track is. Haunting intro.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Forgot to say my 10 year old listened to Jimi in a music lesson at school. So I had to play her this and 'All along' just so she knew where it came from
So for the next few years whilst listening to Faith No More etc etc in a local club I also used to enjoy a bit of this

At the time I had little idea how an album I bought in 1991 would influence my future musical taste.

Top Bottom