Cooking with ReClaimed Oil

ninjamaster

Is ALWAYS THERE
Does anyone have any success from cooking with Reclaim? I don't like to smoke it and was hoping to hear if it was even worth it

Thanks FC
:ninja: Master

ninjamaster,

stroh

errl enthusiast
yes, you can easily cook or eat reclaim, since it has already been decarboxylated, you can straight up eat it if you so desire(though i would recommend at least putting it in some firecrackers or something)

one super quick recipe that requires no cooking, is to simply split a snickers bar down the middle, fill it with claim, and then enjoy! alternatively, you can dissolve the reclaim in some high fat content vegetable or cooking oil, and use it in whatever recipe you desire!

stroh,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Have you personally tried this loaded snickers bar stroh? If so, how was it?

Stu,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i have not tried this yet, but have heard this recommended many times on another forum that is inhabited by many oil heads. reclaim can be pretty powerful, so i would not suggest putting more than a gram of it in the snickers bar(this was the recommended dosage, though the user claimed he was ridiculously stoned throughout his few hour plane ride and then some). the consistency of the caramel and nougut in the snickers bar should mask the consistency and taste of the claim fairly well.

i plan on trying this out next time i claim my rig, gotta get my hands on some ethanol or iso, keep forgetting to restock on a couple bottles.

stroh,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
A gram seems like a LOT to me. But maybe I'm just a pussy. I was thinking about taking maybe .1 and somehow twisting it into a string. How powerful is reclaim eaten?

edit: I love snickers, so that is why this ingrigues me so. :brow:

Stu,

stroh

errl enthusiast
i have only eaten reclaim once, and i did not weigh out the glob i used, but i was able to make a batch of four muffins that medicated me a good deal more than using the usual 5-6 grams of ABV. i would guess it was around .2 or .3 of reclaim. i also feel that a gram is way too much, but i think the guys over at tokecity vape a lot more oil than most haha

my buddy had a capsule that contained .1 of reclaim infused in coconut oil, and he said it was extremely potent, i think that would be a good dosing for a single edible.

also, i too share your love for snickers Stu, that is the main reason for that certain tidbit sticking in this noggin of mine :lol:

stroh,

weedemon

enthusiast
+ 1 for snickers! one of my faves! cool trick stroh! thanks for sharing that with us! :)

i'd try a 0.5 personally. i feel thta would be a good dose for me.

remember that becasue you are eating this it will tke more than it would to smoke/vape. i'd never do a 0.5 g dab!!! :ko: :rolleyes: :uhoh: you pick the appropriate emote :)

weedemon,
Top Bottom