Cooking with AVB

andalusia

Hey all, first time poster, recent lurker. Question, I recently got an Arizer Extreme Q 4, and I'm starting to get use to it. I've got some AVB saved up. I hear everyone recommending to use the AVB to cook with.

A) how potent is the AVB?
B) how much do you use to cook with
C) I'm lazy and can't actually create cannabutter because i can't stink up the apartment. Would creating a PBJ sandwich with AVB sprinkled in there work? Or does there need to be some special heat activation?

andalusia,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to the forum andalusia. You've come to the right place for advice.

My first suggestion would be to go to the "Cooking with Cannabis" forum on this site:

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=17

There you will find a multitude of ideas for your ABV. As far as how potent your ABV will be, it will depend on the potency of the fresh herb itself and how much you vape out of it.

Happy vaping and reading.

momofthegoons,

Nosferatu

Its already heat activated from vaping but I wouldn't recommended a firecracker with AVB. Find a recipe that needs straining cuz AVB is gross to eat and you need alot. If you cant stink up kitchen look at the AVB milk thread in the Cooking forum.

Nosferatu,

2Supra4U

you can toss it in....however if it isnt ground fine, you will taste the "grit" in what you make. and you will taste it more.

doing cannbutter, etc is just a way to ectract so you dont have to toos in the avb/nonavb herb

2Supra4U,
Top Bottom