• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Converting to a vaporizer....

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Nope, just mysteriously vanished on 9-11-08 , posted then "poof"...weird. He has such a colorful way of discribing life, experiances, and ideals through conveluted rants and ramblings. Loved to go on and off topic to the point that you tuned in to see what he'd say next. Very fun and intetaining to read. You remind me and a few others of the colorful use of linguistics. No harm man, just fun to see different ways of conveying ideas through type.

Type on bro and I'll read on,

DD

DigitalDavinci,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
DigitalDavinci said:
Nope, just mysteriously vanished on 9-11-08 , posted then "poof"...weird. He has such a colorful way of discribing life, experiances, and ideals through conveluted rants and ramblings. Loved to go on and off topic to the point that you tuned in to see what he'd say next. Very fun and intetaining to read. You remind me and a few others of the colorful use of linguistics. No harm man, just fun to see different ways of conveying ideas through type.

Type on bro and I'll read on,

DD
cant wait to get my PD and get all creative ahhaha

Hennessy1414,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
As you've no doubt read I LOVE my PD and will vouge for it in any vape discussion. You'll be a happy customer. Once you get over the idea of the warm up time. The only time mine is unplugged is if I'm transfering form house/car. My electric will equal to about an extra .80 a month to leave it in all the time at the price of electric in my area. Just to leave you with a thought.

Link to find out: http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/cost.html

Hope to hear you've ordered one soon! Sorry SA about off topic. I'd be happy to discuss the PD advanced power saving capabilities in the PD thread. Tom is a master at the questions like that anyways. Whiz in the knowledge department.

DigitalDavinci,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
DigitalDavinci said:
As you've no doubt read I LOVE my PD and will vouge for it in any vape discussion. You'll be a happy customer. Once you get over the idea of the warm up time. The only time mine is unplugged is if I'm transfering form house/car. My electric will equal to about an extra .80 a month to leave it in all the time at the price of electric in my area. Just to leave you with a thought.

Link to find out: http://michaelbluejay.com/electricity/cost.html

Hope to hear you've ordered one soon! Sorry SA about off topic. I'd be happy to discuss the PD advanced power saving capabilities in the PD thread. Tom is a master at the questions like that anyways. Whiz in the knowledge department.
thanks for all of the kind words.....need to get my finances straight(getting heady custom glass is first priority$$wise) but soon ill get my order up for a PD......reading all of the reviews really fit true with everything thats said here....my extreme is great but the whip hits are lacking(SSV!) and the bags are pretty good.....best of both worlds but only up to par yada yada yada you kno how the explanation for that usually goes(u kno what im sayen :p )

but i firsted vaped in a light bulb( :lol: ) listen it was cool at the time and i was young! then i got a halogen desk lamp that i could vape off of. heres some pics
12-25-07_2358.jpg

12-25-07_2357-1.jpg

all i had to do to control the temps was to turn it off after a bit(used tubing to clear it)
12-25-07_2359.jpg

then i got an eagle bill vaporizer pipe(cant believe no one said anything about it here!)
eagle_bill_vapouriser_f.jpg

that was shittie :mad: (upgraded light bulb) :lol:

then i hit a SSV and fell in love and searched and searched and searched for a good vape and bought the EXTREME for $175....got it brand new to...found a hook on CL.org sooo sweet so i dont feel bad at all but i wanna get a PD for sure and a ssv one day and this for a bag system http://www.gotvape.com/store/Heat_Gun.php
Soon my vape selection is going to go like this.......SSV, PD, I-inhale, heat gun(with bag attachment) thats it thats all

sad to say if i could sell my extreme for $200 i would!

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
kilumenati said:
Hennessy1414 said:
sad to say if i could sell my extreme for $200 i would!
hmm, I'm curious to know why you would sell it?
its a semi good whip and a semi good bag......when a machine is built to do one thing, it usually does that one thing really good! the extreme is half and half...literally :lol:...gets me high tho...right now infact :)

Edit: could my tag under my user name be terrorist?that would be sweet :ninja: hahahha

Hennessy1414,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
so went to CL.org...ummmm not really a vape site is it? Trying to convert the masses? :lol:

I'm beyond saving...:D

DD

Trying to stay on topic here...I tried to make a vape of my own shitty china-digi-vape, and was very successful. I just didn't want to use the parts in question. I saved the ceramic heating element, and the glass that goes around it. The whip too of course. I figured when I have a proper work area, and tools I'd try my hand at making a protable vape. Dying for something like the I-inhale. Just not the I-inhale...At least until some questions are legitimately anwswerd. I think it would be awesome to create your own vape. So rewarding to vape out of a device you made work from conception. Tom is a wealth of info, and I'm sure we can build a vape as a community. Pretty cool idea...vapes accross America...or accross the world! Don't know if anybody remembers the 80's "Hands Accross America" :p Cool idea to create something as a community though.

DigitalDavinci,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
DigitalDavinci said:
so went to CL.org...ummmm not really a vape site is it? Trying to convert the masses? :lol:

I'm beyond saving...:D

DD

Trying to stay on topic here...I tried to make a vape of my own shitty china-digi-vape, and was very successful. I just didn't want to use the parts in question. I saved the ceramic heating element, and the glass that goes around it. The whip too of course. I figured when I have a proper work area, and tools I'd try my hand at making a protable vape. Dying for something like the I-inhale. Just not the I-inhale...At least until some questions are legitimately anwswerd. I think it would be awesome to create your own vape. So rewarding to vape out of a device you made work from conception. Tom is a wealth of info, and I'm sure we can build a vape as a community. Pretty cool idea...vapes accross America...or accross the world! Don't know if anybody remembers the 80's "Hands Accross America" :p Cool idea to create something as a community though.
im down with a custom FC.com vaporizer :brow:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom