Converting alcohol tincture to oil

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
I've got some 180 proof grain alcohol tincture lying around that I rarely use that I'd like to try and convert to a vapeable form. Can anyone give me some advice on how to go about doing this? The tincture is fairly effective but is tastes nasty as hell and I don't like the long delay for edibles to kick in.

J.D.420,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I don't think it's possible... At 180 proof there is probably a small amount of sugars in it, and I don't know of any easy way to remove those.

nopartofme,

honorface

vape weed; eat yogurt
pour it into a glass pie plate and let the alcohol evap at room temp.

honorface,

tepictoton

will pull out way to much stuff you don't want...:2c: either make a tincture for oral intake, or forget about it because you will ruin your material...

tepictoton,

z9

You could evaporate it, decarb it, and make canna caps from of it.... or just do it the easy way and cook with it as you recommended... or I could take it off your hands. Just trying to make things easier for you :p

z9,

J.D.420

420th Dragoons
So I tried evaporating it overnight and ended up with a dark green goopy oil like substance. I'm assuming the green is from the chlorophyll. It's certainly not as pure as BHO but it seems to have the same consistency. Can I vape this stuff?

J.D.420,
Top Bottom