conversion help needed please!

DougBentley

i want the vapexhale so bad! it seems awesome and I have really bad asthma and cough when I hit any dry pieces, even sometimes dry vapes, so this seems perfect... But I looked it up and its $500 so there is no way I can afford that...

BUT I do have an extreme q vaporizer and an arizer solo vape, and a nice 14mm left coast straight tube bong.. Im trying to convert one of these so it can be as close as possible to the Vapexhale.. any suggestions?

(I know there are a bunch of forums with conversions but I looked at most and couldn't find the right fit for me.)

DougBentley,

Kief

Medicated
You do not need to convert anything for using the Solo with your 14mm tube, the stock stem mates with a 14mm joint quite nicely. Check out the videos section at the bottom of this page: http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Solo . There's also an adapter available, but it isn't necessary.

Kief,

DougBentley

o sweet thank you so much for the insight... I tried this method but it wasn't NEARLY as milky, any suggestions on getting a hit like those videos? My hits are real clear, and I have the temp up to 6 (1-7) and air tight... It seems in their video they get milk hits instantly.. why or how?

DougBentley,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
Doug, milky hits are fun. Your other question thread about irritation tells me that they are not a good match for your situation. A higher air ratio is what you should be looking for, not denser. On that note, run that thing at 3-4. You will still feel the effects and with less irritation :2c:

We all like to blow big clouds sometimes, but understand that it is wasting some product and increasing discomfort.

happyTrails,
Top Bottom