Conspiracy Theory: Employment, Homelessness & Mass Incarceration Linked

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
What I will layout is either the largest conspiracy theory I have ever heard of, or the biggest lie we are asked to swallow...along with my thoughts on who is behind it, and who the key enforcers are and why they have allowed themselves to become complicit, and how we are complicit and why.

There are fewer jobs available capable of supporting us in the United States.
Yet, Republicans make statements on television that they believe there are thousands of jobs which go unfilled.
One in three people looking for work in the United States have been out of work over a year (this writer included).

There is an explosion of Homelessness in the United States.
Explanation of causes are thought to include lack of good paying jobs and release of convicts from prison (along with drug addiction, alcoholism and mental health issues).
Conservative Pundits make statements on television about drug dependance causing society's problems, instead of the other way around.

There is a Mass Incarceration in the United States.
Michelle Alexander writes and speaks of, "The New Jim Crow," and details how the United States has more People of color in prison than South Africa had at the height of Apartheid, and in many communities more than half and up to 80% of Black men have been in prison or are under some form of supervision of the Criminal Justice System. She contends that labelling People as felons seems to be one of the main objectives of our Criminal Justice System, and that once labelled as a felon that person is excluded from the social safety net, made a part of a permanent under-class, and becomes part of a virtual slave labor pool. Please watch the linked videos.

I believe all three are linked, and that the Wealthy who dictate how our News is reported and which stories are run, wish us to believe the problem lies with the poor, unemployed and those who are driven to drug dependance to hide their responsibility for society's problems with rising unemployment and the economic depression we are going through (what we've been asked to accept as a financial crisis, but which was created by our Finance System and economic system, or Capitalism.

I had previously seen Michelle Alexander speak on Democracy Now about her book, "The New Jim Crow," detailing the mass incarceration.

I expect to become homeless, my ex-wife having been brain-washed by the Media into believing my two years unemployment' only cause has been my marijuana usage (for months now I've only vaped once every two to three weeks), so she divorced me after nineteen years of marriage. So, I was watching online videos about "van dwelling" and homelessness, and searched for Japan van living and homelessness.

Note: I found that while it is true the Japanese motor homes are more compact and organized, their huge homeless population don't typically live in them, they live in the streets and outdoor terminals, close to public services where they can obtain food and water. Japanese homeless do not appear to all be drug addicted alcoholics; they are just older and unable to find work - though many do seek the relief of alcohol, they are consumed with maintaining a lifestyle where they feel safe and clean

When I mentioned to my daughter the huge number of People here and in Japan who are homeless, and said they don't appear to be stupid or drug addicted she became upset, knowing a number of homeless People herself now and in the past, saying, "They aren't stupid!" Anyway, I asked her, "Do you know what that means?" "They're homeless," she answered. I said, "Yes, but do you know what that means?.... There aren't enough jobs, and no way for them to get one that pay a living wage."

That's when I made the connection to the Mass Incarceration, and how the Media is misleading us, how the Judges and Police are arresting us and putting us in jail for violating anti-camping ordinances (the criminalization of being poor), and the silencing and exclusion of felons who are mostly caught for non-violent offenses, many of whom are let go immediately IF they agree to become, "felons."

Who teaches us this shit? How come we are being kept blind, prevented from forming a logical context of these facts? Our Evening News? Sponsored by the wealthy, through their business interests, seeking to protect their wealth and lay blame anywhere except where it belongs?

-------------------------------------

And which country in the EU is financing the bail-outs for other countries in Europe? Germany is. Did you know that in Germany, one out of eight voters votes for a party whose motto is, "Germany can do better than Capitalism"...? And, that in Germany, they have proportional representation, meaning that political party gets one-eighth of the seats in Parliament, and a huge amount of money to help teach the public about their views...unlike in the USA, where we have no proportional representation, it's winner takes all, and we're asked to vote for candidates and prevented from forming a context or perspective of how their political party performs, what un-American policies they enact, and the depth of their complicity in the Corporate give-aways they vote for in Congress...how they cave endlessly to corporate lobbiests (the real special interests) in pursuit of campaign contributions. And, yet, we are prevented from even entering into debate about whether Capitalism needs to be replaced, or what democracy in the work place could look like.

IF I am correct in connecting the dots more logically, THEN we all need to write our representatives and ask them to STOP funding for any more prisons, and learn for yourself about the Prison Abolition Movement - what it's logic is, and how to support it's aims.

And, We Need To Stop Being Complicit in This.

VWFringe,
Top Bottom