momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Things are getting a bit out of control in this thread. While it is not unusual or unacceptable for a member to question ingredients, I would caution you @Happy Jack about your tone if you choose to continue to post in this thread.

And I would like to remind the rest of you of this rule:

If you feel someone is breaking the rules or causing some kind of problem, don’t try to deal with it yourself. Use the Report feature located at the bottom of each post.

Farid

Do you have any products based that are high in terpineol, or are based on Jack Herer's terp profile? It's the one cannabis odor that seems the most elusive to me.

Farid,

connoisseurcon

Manufacturer
Could you maybe list your resellers on your website? That way you can direct smaller orders to them while also giving them some promotion (if they want it). The Potion seems to be one but I haven't come across any others yet.

Sure thing, we are just finishing up our retail program, and will compile a list when we begin to take on retailers. Right now we currently have a reseller to the Canadian market which is listed under The Potion, and can be found at www.ThePotion.ca . Having The Potion based in Canada certainly helps in the exchange rate and shipping costs and time. We have a two week window when shipping from the US to Canada, the Potion certainly have a faster arrival schedule. We definitely have a list of retailers that wish to carry the product, we are on it as fast as possible and will put it on the site when we start to ship out.

Do you have any products based that are high in terpineol, or are based on Jack Herer's terp profile? It's the one cannabis odor that seems the most elusive to me.

Perfect timing, we are currently designing that exact strain. We have devised a recipe and are currently in testing. I can keep everyone advised. What we do have coming up is a blend based off mangos that is not only enhancing the effects, but is testing higher in the labs for THC. I believe it is synergistic situation, but when testing, THC levels increase when adding our product. We have tested this so far in Two different labs, one in Oregon, one in Colorado, same results. We are doing thorough testing before releasing the product.

BenHenny

What we do have coming up is a blend based off mangos that is not only enhancing the effects, but is testing higher in the labs for THC. I believe it is synergistic situation, but when testing, THC levels increase when adding our product. We have tested this so far in Two different labs, one in Oregon, one in Colorado, same results. We are doing thorough testing before releasing the product.

I'm counting down the days for this!! Absolutely blown away by @connoisseurcon doing some next level s**t!

BenHenny,
Reactions: Genki88

trichome_renaissance

Please report back results.

Results were as expected, by cutting the CC with VE flavorless, was able to achieve less throat irritation (via reduction of terpene concentration) at the cost of added throat hit (from the pg/peg400 in the VE flavorless).

Newest (and smoothest) experiment has been to ditch the wax extracted with either HT and/or VE altogether and make 100% VG infused with botanicals, then give that base a bit of flavor/aroma via adding 4 drops of CC per ml of infused VG. While the potency isn't as strong as the strongest wax dilutant I've made, it is heavenly light and smooth on the throat and respiratory system. So nice that I'd rather hit the pen a few more times to achieve desired potency. Problem with working with 100% VG is that wax/shatter won't dilute in it. So you have to use botanicals, kief, or a combo of the two along with a very long infusion process. Definitely takes a lot more work, but I'm happier with the results. I'll also say that the CC, used at this small amount, is much more pleasant and natural than using straight CC.

JBO

@connoisseurconconnoisseurcon I'm waiting on my first bottle of CC tangerine and I am wondering, do you recommend steeping after I mix it with my concentrate? If so what method works best with CC? Thanks!

VEGASMMJ

Has anybody tried any of the new "herb" flavors. They have Sour Diesel, Cheese, Skywalker and I think 1 other. I've been using the Grilla for the longest time. I'm wondering if any of these new flavors is a better "all around" pot flavor?? Thanks for any responses.

connoisseurcon

Manufacturer
@connoisseurconconnoisseurcon I'm waiting on my first bottle of CC tangerine and I am wondering, do you recommend steeping after I mix it with my concentrate? If so what method works best with CC? Thanks!
Sorry for the delayed response, After mixing with your extract, the mixture will be ready to go right out of the vial. Nothing extra is needed. Im sure you received your bottle by now, how did everything work for you?

connoisseurcon,

Bad Ocelot

Has anybody tried any of the new "herb" flavors. They have Sour Diesel, Cheese, Skywalker and I think 1 other. I've been using the Grilla for the longest time. I'm wondering if any of these new flavors is a better "all around" pot flavor?? Thanks for any responses.

I've got a couple of the strain specific flavors. I may try and mix up a batch of either the sour diesel or skywalker this weekend. Will definitely report back if I do. Got a new RDA I wanna try it out in as well.

grnmtnvaper

I purchased all of the natural flavors. I didn't like any of them. I found them harsh and overly concentrated. I thought that the natural flavors would be the most mellow and real tasting. The flavors just don't seem right. Harsh, bitter, and completely unenjoyable. I have ruined many a gram of concentrate using this nasty tasting stuff.

I have had terrible experiences with the solution. Doesn't seem like a very good solution to me.

Blow Jogen

So what is everyone's individual method for mixing cc with your concentrate? I was skeptical about using just a lighter.. made me feel like a crackhead or something lol. I had great success with other mixes using a dropper bottle in a pot of boiling water for a few minutes, but with the solution I don't want to overheat and ruin it. The couple times I've used cc I stood the dropper bottle up in a pot barely filled with boiling water for about 30 seconds and that seemed to do the trick, but my second attempt with a sample of the blueberry had some flaws. I accidentally spilled some of the cc so I'm sure my gram wasn't mixed with the full .6 sample. I filled a 1ml 510 and after a day or so it started leaking out the bottom, which in turn must of gunked up the thread because I would really have to suck hard a few times to get the juice flowing.
Anyway, I was going to stop and buy a hot plate to try with my next batch.. anyone try this with cc? And if so, should I use the vial the comes with it or something else?

DocDab

After trying various c-juice mixers from other competitors, I decided to drop $70 to try Connoisseur Concentrates sample pack as I was in search of a product that was more smooth and better tasting.
Their website boasts "peg/pg/vg free dilutants" for your concentrates to be used in vape pens. The price seems quite steep compared to other products available on the market.
Today I will be evaluating CC's Tangerine flavor, which is said to be made from a custom blend of organic and real fruit terpenes. Along with my sample pack, I had also ordered a few of CC's Burners, which CC claims to work best with their product. In the vial provided, I weighed out .35 grams of concentrate (pink kush shatter was used) to .2 grams of CC, and placed the vial into a double boiler set at 160 F. Stirring with a blunt dispensing needled syringe, the concentrate dissolved within a few minutes. I then filled the burner and let it sit for approximately 15 minutes so the concentrate would absorb into the wick. After the first hit on the "burner", I am reminded of how this product is far better then it's competitors in all aspects. The smooth sweet vapor covered my taste buds on the inhale, followed by an earthy, floral tangy aroma on the exhale. After the 2nd or 3rd hit with the "burner" I was happily medicated.
I must say that i am quite impressed with my second sample of Connoisseur Concentrates and will most likely purchase a 25 gram bottle after deciding on my favorite flavor.
The customer service provided by CC is also second to none! I definitely give this product 2 thumbs up!!

Things of changed quite a bit over the years. Used to be I would agree with you but now I feel as though their customer service sucks in there turbines are getting water down with something, like the PEG 400 or something mixture of a bunch of different stuff, definitely not pure terpenes like they are saying.

Pretty disappointed with my last batch of terpenes I bought from them. The Skywalker has very little to no flavor, it had a lot of flavor before. I also noticed there's a lot of bubbles that form when you shake it up, kind a like it is watered it down with PEG 400 or something.

I've tried messaging them but don't hear any response. Anybody else having problems with their Skywalker, try shaking it up and see if you get more bubbles then when you shake up one of their other organic Terpenes, like sour-d or gorilla-13. That is a tell tale sign of something else besides terpenes being in the mix. Kind of like you shake a jar of moonshine to see how pure it is. Skywalker is not pure terpenes anymore, guaranteed.

Pretty disappointed with my last batch of terpenes I bought from you Connoisseur. The Skywalker has very little to no flavor, it had a lot of flavor before. I also noticed there's a lot of bubbles that form when you shake it up, kind a like it is watered down with PG 400 or something.

I've messaged them but don't hear any response. Anybody else having problems with their Skywalker, try shaking it up and see if you get more bubbles then when you shake up one of their other organic Terpenes, like sour-d or gorilla-13. That is a telltale sign of something else besides terpenes being in the mix. Kind of like you shake a jar of moonshine to see how pure it is. Skywalker is not pure terpenes anymore, guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DocDab

Connoisseur replied, figured out the issue.
New extract effected the taste and look of final product.
Changed that and everythings good again.
Doc

artv4nd3l4y

I signed up just to reply to this post DocDab. So you go on and on about how, "Skywalker is not pure terpenes anymore, guaranteed". Then you say the problem was YOUR extract and everything is good now, meanwhile you made many unsubstantiated assertions that had no legitimate basis.

To be honest, I can't imagine who would take someone seriously with as poor of English as you. Regardless, you simply look ignorant stating things as if they are facts. My favorite, "The Skywalker has very little to no flavor, it had a lot of flavor before ", and how did you confirm you didn't burn the terpenes off yourself while mixing? Did you verify you didn't go over 120 degrees?

Anyways, my point is someone may have only read your one post, and immediately think Connoisseur Concentrates is a bad product. This is despite the fact that someone has no clue what they are talking about, and the problem was literally caused by them. It should be blatantly obvious every time you change EXTRACTS there can be a huge difference. i.e. go from CO2 to BHO and there will be much different results.

artv4nd3l4y,
Reactions: juxt

DeCapoVivace

I have looked over Connoisseur Concentrates site, but the content is under maintenance, and apparently there is four weeks until it's re-launched.

If anyone has used CC's product with a more crumble concentrate, would you mind sharing your outcome?

To be fair, I only skimmed the three pages on this thread and if that was directly addressed, my apologies. I've read mentioned here how the lipid/wax content will effect the end product, but I am wondering if this product will work with crumble effectively and with desirable results.

Thank y'all for any help.

DeCapoVivace,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I signed up just to reply to this post DocDab. So you go on and on about how, "Skywalker is not pure terpenes anymore, guaranteed". Then you say the problem was YOUR extract and everything is good now, meanwhile you made many unsubstantiated assertions that had no legitimate basis.

To be honest, I can't imagine who would take someone seriously with as poor of English as you. Regardless, you simply look ignorant stating things as if they are facts. My favorite, "The Skywalker has very little to no flavor, it had a lot of flavor before ", and how did you confirm you didn't burn the terpenes off yourself while mixing? Did you verify you didn't go over 120 degrees?

Anyways, my point is someone may have only read your one post, and immediately think Connoisseur Concentrates is a bad product. This is despite the fact that someone has no clue what they are talking about, and the problem was literally caused by them. It should be blatantly obvious every time you change EXTRACTS there can be a huge difference. i.e. go from CO2 to BHO and there will be much different results.

Highly doubt anyone is going to give credence to a member with only 2 posts, with the last one about a year ago.

Way to revive a year old post though :tup:.

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom