conflicted between log or portable

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptchronic

I'm looking for my first vape, have read extensively and have narrowed it down to either e-nano or an arizer air, possibly solo. I was curious to whether a portable unit would suit my needs as I am a heavy bong smoker and need something with good vapor production. I would also like to use either option through my bong as well and would like to hear any input on the performance of either comparatively. Portability would be nice as I like to smoke on the go but it is not a necessity but if the portables are close to the nano's performance than I am tempted to go with a portable.

cptchronic

Thanks guys, I think I am going to order my nano tomorrow! If I were to need an extended GonG, like one that extended away from my bong, where would be the best place to find one? would any GonG adapter work?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Thanks guys, I think I am going to order my nano tomorrow! If I were to need an extended GonG, like one that extended away from my bong, where would be the best place to find one? would any GonG adapter work?
When you order your Nano, order 2 gongs with it, in the size that fits your favored water piece.
I believe it will also come with a standard glass sipping stem.
After the first week, you can start looking at custom gongs/stems/etc. :)

bounce5

I don't own a log, I just saw an opportunity to post the Log Song or in Spanish - Tronco. The Log does seem like a good choice though. Tronco Tronco a todos les cae muy bien...

Last edited:

lwien

My battery operated MiniVap has taken over my prime vaporizer use and in may ways is as good if not better than any plug in that I have or have had.

May still be a bit in the honeymoon phase however.

Rush520

You may have already ordered the Nano, and it may be out of your price range but when I read your wishes the LSV came to mind.

cptchronic

Yeah I ordered it today so hopefully I will have it this weekend. :)

And yeah I considered a few others including the lsv I just was spending soo much time researching and everytime I found one, I would find another that I liked equally as well so it was definitely a tough decision lol I'm sure you guys know what I mean

Also thanks everyone for the info/responses, they've all been helpful in finding my first vape

Rush520

Yeah I ordered it today so hopefully I will have it this weekend. :)

And yeah I considered a few others including the lsv I just was spending soo much time researching and everytime I found one, I would find another that I liked equally as well so it was definitely a tough decision lol I'm sure you guys know what I mean

Also thanks everyone for the info/responses, they've all been helpful in finding my first vape
Yea it's only a matter of time before you own a handful of em lol

Detonator

If you want something that hit like a bong load.. And I mean a 1 hit type bong load like we pack here in California... If you want something that truly hits like a bong... That will extract all the good stuff out in 1 bong hit then get a Sublimator... I don't think anything can compare.

I'm a huge Solo Fan, if I could only have one vape it would be the Solo.. The 1 cell Air is OK but I think they are taxxing a 1 cell battery too much...

Detonator,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom