confess your combustion sins!

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Forgive me fc for I have sinned!

I have combusted twice today. ...and for this I seek penance!

I was at a beer fest and smoked a joint with my friends. Afterwords we had a party. Everyone eventually left (after I turned a few heads on to vaping) I accidentally combusted with my SSV. Too much in the wand......

These are my sins! Care to confess yours and repent?

basement farmer

My face is melting...
You're shortness of breath is punishment enough.

I packed my protopipe for backcountry ski trip back in December. It took half a week to get the congestion out of my chest and the taste? Uggh....:puke:

It amazes me to read the reviews of various strains and think that people can comment about flavor in terms of combustion.:mental: It all tastes the same to me when burned (like shit)

HugieLewis

I'm not an expert but I have a strong opinion
Honestly smoking the joint wasn't too bad. Tolerable even.. But accidentally combusting?

:puke:

Shortness of breath is a definite penance. As was a hungover glass cleaning session. As nice as the bloody marys sound I might have to pass for now though.

I'm not trying to be a vape snob but actually smoking really is pretty gross to me now.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I still combust intentionally in social situations or if I just feel like a couple bong rips. But, not for a couple weeks so no confession today.

Combusting accidentally is the worst, though!

Usually pretty vaked when you do, and that makes it worse. You're all tuned into the taste and feel of the vapor... then ACK! :doh:

Top Bottom