Concerned because my left armpit always smells worse than right

2 Cycle

My right armpit smells neutral, like nothing. My left armpit smells much more brut. It stinks to holy hell and I am showered well with soap and a loofah. I want to talk to a doctor but I think he would just tell me to take a bath and not take me seriously. What now? What are my options? Is my concern warranted?

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
I'm am pretty sure your concern is warranted. Uneven arm pit stench is serious business. I reccommend you take action promptly!

Now I'm no exptert but I heard if you took some poo and rubbed it vigerously into the neutral armpit you could strike some very important balance. I am not sure if it matters where the poo came from? You could try dog poo, cat poo, maybe scrape some bird poo off your car (make sure you park under that light pole by work for the best collection opportunity) and I guess if you got in a pinch your own poo poo might do the trick.

Let's start there and let us us know how it goes!

elykpeace

exVASted
My right armpit smells neutral, like nothing. My left armpit smells much more brut. It stinks to holy hell and I am showered well with soap and a loofah. I want to talk to a doctor but I think he would just tell me to take a bath and not take me seriously. What now? What are my options? Is my concern warranted?

Perhaps you left nostril has a stronger sense of smell then your right? That's a thing ...right?

hinglemccringleberry

haha, OP is this you?

8X4IjnT.png

Deleted Member 1643

Read recently that body odor is caused by the microbes inhabiting the various environments our bodies present. Try inoculating the fragrance-free pit with a sample from the more fragrant pit. Let incubate for at least a few days. Predict your pits will smell the same.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
On a serious note: I once had a similar phenomenon. I had a jammed nerve in my cervical spine which caused me to sweat much more on my right body side (and therefore armpit) than on the other side. A massive difference. The sweat on the right did not smell worse than on the left, but it was easily 300% more sweat production. It all went away after some physiotherapy. Human bodies... A pile of crap.

Top Bottom