Concentrates on a Plane

Oh victor

I just was on a cruise. I brought my oil in a carmex case in my toiletry bag and disassemble my pen. Had no problems the whole time. Puffing the whole time on the ship and on shore
Did you take the Carmex out of the container before putting the oil in or did you cover the oil somehow with the Carmex ontop?

Oh victor,

drewadelic

Hey, soooo I'm flying out of JFK to Jamaica for vacation in about 2 weeks. I have about 4 grams of some fire wax, but i'm not sure if i'm going to take it with me. Does anyone have any experience taking wax through JFK? If so how did you do it? Thanks in Advance

drewadelic,

tony yayo

Hey, soooo I'm flying out of JFK to Jamaica for vacation in about 2 weeks. I have about 4 grams of some fire wax, but i'm not sure if i'm going to take it with me. Does anyone have any experience taking wax through JFK? If so how did you do it? Thanks in Advance
Did you not read the thread?

tony yayo,

ThajuiceManne

Flying from Cali to Hawaii tomorrow..vacation for 5 days..trying to take atleast 2 grams of shatter and a couple cheeba chews
Anyone know if i should pack my stuff carry on or my big bag

ThajuiceManne,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
There's always some risk in carrying concentrates on a plane. If you're going on an international flight, NO, NO, and NO! Drugs are the #1 thing that customs agents are looking for. It's also the #1 thing the dogs in customs are also looking for. If you're unlucky enough for a dog to alert on you, or you happen to be selected for a random search, you're screwed. No amount of clever concealment will save you.

Carrying concentrates on a domestic flight, while not risk free, is much safer. The few dogs used in the domestic areas of the airport are NOT looking for drugs. They're looking for explosives. The people using the X ray machine checking your bags/your body are NOT looking for drugs. They're looking for explosives, weapons, etc. According to recent tests, the NSA can't even manage to detect 95% of those. The advantage with concentrates is that they can be stored in containers that wouldn't attack attention. You might try putting some wax in an emptied out jar of lip balm, for example.

Again, there's risk even with a domestic flight, but carrying concentrates on a plane is certainly poses a much smaller risk of being detected than buds.

spacedog

You guys are crazy, carry drugs on planes is just asking for trouble.

It is just weed, you can get by fine without it for a few days or weeks. When I travel out of state or by air I just leave it behind.

And if I did carry would check the law departing and arriving to ensure I would be well under any jail time.

Furthermore if it is that big a deal use this site or some other to make a connection at your destination.. how hard can that be.

For those talking about Hawaii, hell I don't know how you can avoid finding smokers there who can help you out.

Why risk your future employment, risk your job, risk time in jail for a few smoke while you are travelling it is just stupid risk for very poor returns.

livewithkindness123

I have worked in law enforcement 10 years and as a TSA supervisor 10 years and now disable I will say listen to Spacedog Please. Don't travel with bho, herb is one thing bho is something else . I can't even think of all the charges they can come up with. Try to conceal it carries it's own charge . Bho itself carries a manufacturing charge . Drug dogs CAN detect it. You are really risking a lot by trying . I can't tell you about the machines your checked bags go through but I will say it will most likely alert although I have never seen bho in a machine but by the way I know it works I'm about 99.9% sure it will. By the way walk through scanners show the whole body head to toe they have to you would be surprised what people with long hair try to hide. If you have to can't go a day without it type thing just load up your vape pen and go with that in your carry on . I myself would not even try it remember just like a drug dealer you might get away with it last month ,last week , yesterday but each time your odds get worse and today the odds might be really stacked against you why try with betting messing up the rest of your life.

Coast2Coast

i went from san jose california to oahu hawaii in 2009 with 7 grams of weed. i checked my bag. i triple bagged the weed and put it in a gallon size ziploc filled with coffee. i then put the bag in with my toiletries. so anyone traveling to hawaii that is what i would recommend doing.

i feel like this is a whole new ballgame for me tho - i plan on traveling to south africa and macau china next year from san jose. i've read on this forum that New York and Atlanta might be smart to avoid. i plan on taking a vape pen and shatter and maybe a couple grams of flower. i think im going to put the stuff in a double sealed " smell proof " ziploc bag and then put that bag in with some coffee and into a smell proof duffle bag.

i am concerned that Africa and China might not be so lenient as American states would be if they found this small amount of personal stash. the only thing im really not too sure what to do with are the vape pens. i plans on taking two. one from africa which i will dispose of when im leaving africa and heading to macau, and the same with the 2nd one when im coming back from macau.

im also feeling pretty confident that my method will work. any suggestions on traveling internationally from people who have done it before or have useful knowledge would be welcome and as to what to do with the vape pens. im thinking carry on ya?

Coast2Coast,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Honestly, the penalties range from a couple years in jail to the death penalty.

Does that mean you will get caught? No. Do what you want of course. I get high 24/7 365 days a year but the two times I went to China, I just didn't want to risk it, and had an amazing time anyways. You decide what you want to do though, I'm not living your life.

seaofgreens,

Coast2Coast

Honestly, the penalties range from a couple years in jail to the death penalty.

Does that mean you will get caught? No. Do what you want of course. I get high 24/7 365 days a year but the two times I went to China, I just didn't want to risk it, and had an amazing time anyways. You decide what you want to do though, I'm not living your life.

how would china find it if i did what i described

how would china find it if i did what i described

also i specifically asked for anyone with experience not someone with no experience i mean come on man youre just trying to scare me theyre not gonna kill an american tourist for bringing in a gram or two of shatter wtf its not north korea

Last edited by a moderator:
Coast2Coast,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Um... I was just trying to offer my personal experience. As I said, been there twice. Some areas would be maybe okish to try, Southern China is a lot more easy-going I find. But I am just trying to say, it's not something that you smell around town, it's not something that is looked at kindly and if you did get caught, you will likely face jail time. I didn't mean to scare you and say... you will be executed, I was just trying to point out that the consequences for having even a little weed in China are extreme.

As I also said before though, you do what you want.

One reason you might not get through off the top of my head is that I have had customs pass me right through once, and twice I have had them search my carry on and luggage pretty thoroughly. I was not allowed to bring most or any outside food. Coffee would have been one of those. (especially not in a sealed from factory pouch.)

Coast2Coast

Um... I was just trying to offer my personal experience. As I said, been there twice. Some areas would be maybe okish to try, Southern China is a lot more easy-going I find. But I am just trying to say, it's not something that you smell around town, it's not something that is looked at kindly and if you did get caught, you will likely face jail time. I didn't mean to scare you and say... you will be executed, I was just trying to point out that the consequences for having even a little weed in China are extreme.

As I also said before though, you do what you want.

One reason you might not get through off the top of my head is that I have had customs pass me right through once, and twice I have had them search my carry on and luggage pretty thoroughly. I was not allowed to bring most or any outside food. Coffee would have been one of those. (especially not in a sealed from factory pouch.)

so if i check the bag do you think it will get searched lol?

Coast2Coast,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
There's two areas you have to clear if I recall, entry and customs. One is after you grab your luggage, which you pass through their x-ray along with your carry on. Sometimes they search through after the x-ray, sometimes not, same as any other place. In many cities you also have to pass your backpack or whatever through x-ray just to use public transportation as well, and drug dogs around public transport hubs are quite common.

I could basically see you either passing right through and then just needing to face the challenge of consuming where no one will notice, which is easy enough, or I could see them just seeing a bag of coffee and throwing it out, which would suck, but at least you aren't arrested. Or you get arrested.

seaofgreens,

Coast2Coast

There's two areas you have to clear if I recall, entry and customs. One is after you grab your luggage, which you pass through their x-ray along with your carry on. Sometimes they search through after the x-ray, sometimes not, same as any other place. In many cities you also have to pass your backpack or whatever through x-ray just to use public transportation as well, and drug dogs around public transport hubs are quite common.

I could basically see you either passing right through and then just needing to face the challenge of consuming where no one will notice, which is easy enough, or I could see them just seeing a bag of coffee and throwing it out, which would suck, but at least you aren't arrested. Or you get arrested.

have they ever looked thru your checked bag? i feel like if its in a smell proof double zip locked pouch and in a smell proof duffle bag it should be ok..

what about xanax how would i bring xanax with me lol

Coast2Coast,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Yeah, what I meant was you get off the plane with carry on, go through first security. you go grab your checked bag, and then you go through a second security x-ray scan/possible search when you have the checked bag on hand. Maybe you could get creative with some lead lined container disguised as a hair product or something. Dunno if that would set off more alarms in x-ray scan though.

I don't know if they would care about Xanax if you had them in a weekly/monthly case like it was your prescription. They might take it away if you don't have prescript on hand, but prob. not.

edit: Both times my luggage was searched it was both my carry on and checked bag at that last checkpoint in airport.

Coast2Coast

Yeah, what I meant was you get off the plane with carry on, go through first security. you go grab your checked bag, and then you go through a second security x-ray scan/possible search when you have the checked bag on hand. Maybe you could get creative with some lead lined container disguised as a hair product or something. Dunno if that would set off more alarms in x-ray scan though.

I don't know if they would care about Xanax if you had them in a weekly/monthly case like it was your prescription. They might take it away if you don't have prescript on hand, but prob. not.

edit: Both times my luggage was searched it was both my carry on and checked bag at that last checkpoint in airport.

so it sounds like my plan will work i dont see it likely that my bag will get searched and if it does it will be in a bag of coffee next to toiletries.. sounds good to me lol

thanks for your help man.. idk what part of the world youre in but im in sunny california its 7 am and ive been up all night researching this.. i feel pretty confident i can do it with no problems. the dogs outside of the airport in random places like you mentioned seem a bit sketch tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Coast2Coast,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
If you get through security, Macau is sort of a special area of China, so I would bet you would have much less problems there than in Mainland, once you are out and about.

seaofgreens,

Coast2Coast

If you get through security, Macau is sort of a special area of China, so I would bet you would have much less problems there than in Mainland, once you are out and about.

i thought i would share this transcript between me and a friend this morning. he used to live in south korea so i asked my friend from the bay area if he knows anyone in China who slangs.. interesting read

Coast 2 Coast
  • yo i know you taught in south korea but im going to macau china next year.. is there anyone you know in macau or hong kong that can get weed

• 9:20am
    SH
    I don't know anyone in Macau, but I do know a dude teaching in Hong Kong. Don't know if he can get weed though. I would say that of any place in China, I'd think Macau would be the one place where it wouldn't be hella hard or sketch to get weed. I was offered it in Shanghai more than once.

• 9:21am
    Coast 2 Coast
    ya thats what ive heard too.. im pretty sure im gonna bring weed to china LOL

ive done it to hawaii before but i understand its a whole new ball game with international and it being really looked down upon in china but idk i think im like 90% sure i can do it

• 9:23am
    SH
    I'd be careful, but it's not impossible. There was a South African guy who shipped himself weed from home. He did get caught eventually but that was after like the 4th or 5th package. Got deported from South Korea, but weed is highly highly illegal there.

• 9:25am
    Coast 2 Coast
    lol ya i spent the last 8 hours researching it i heard they give the death penalty for lrge quantities of like opium and heroin and for large quantities of weed it could be like 6 months to 3 years but i am only gonna bring like 2 grams and i have a few methods of smell proofing and hiding so im feeling pretty good about it lol

• 9:29am
    SH
    Oh yeah 2 grams shouldn't be an issue. My dad flies with weed all the time and he typically just keeps it on his person, that way if you get caught you get caught flying out in SF and not on the landing, and here they don't give a shit. Police might fine you but you still fly. If it's in your bag you might get searched at customs, but I've never seen anyone get a pat down through a customs check.

• 9:30am
    Coast 2 Coast
    ahh very smart, didnt really think about not getting patted down at customs

there is a chance my carry on would get searched tho ya?

• 9:32am
    SH
    Yeah, but to be honest I've never been or even seen anyone get stopped at customs. Almost every intl flight I've taken, the customs lanes are empty. Ain't nobody got time for that shit lol.

• Coast 2 Coast
    9:34am

so youre saying i could theoretically put it in my carry on?

cause when i went to hawaii i did it my regular bag thats what i was thinking

• SH
    Under the assumption that no one will check it yet. But I suppose there is a chance you'd get the random customs check in Macau. I was just saying that customs checks seem pretty rare in my experience.

• 9:37am
    Coast 2 Coast
    ok.. i have a smell proof backpack too so i guess that would make sense and it would be hidden in a bag of coffee.. what do you think

• 9:50am
    SH
    Yeah I would just check China (or Macau's) specific policy on bringing in coffee. I'd say it's definitely cool if I had to guess, especially if it's only a couple pounds, but I'd check since it's an imported agricultural product or their might be taxes/tariffs on it. Sounds good to me though.

• 9:52am
    Coast 2 Coast
    dude youre hella smart

Coast2Coast,

HomeFree

2 grams?

I wouldn't do it at all. I dunno if you have seen the scanners but they can see everything in your bag, it's a trip - color x-rays. Try looking at one of the screens. It's not worth the risk. Just ask around for herb. At least that is my line of thinking. It would suck to get pinched in China for 2 grams of a plant.

HomeFree,

Nazz1

Let me tell you about China customs.....even if you Are just changing planes at an airport in China.
I fly thru Beijing quite frequently.
I have a roll around computer bag, and a soft sided satchel bag.
The computer bag is full of cables, connectors, conversion boxes.....and more.
In customs.... they fully open And empty both bags and completely account for every item .
I see them do this to all purses and other handbags.
They are very good....if they see a pile of coins in a pocket....they dig them all out to make sure nothing is with them. Lighters are not allowed....to the trash, and believe me they are VERY good at seeing them with their x-ray. I am always trying to sneak Bic lighters thru, and I rarely succeed. I am pretty sure Vape pens will be viewed with great discretion And I am about 99% sure it will be taken.
I am pretty sure you can stash oils and waxes where they are missed......but any operating divides will be a problem. To risk sneaking in flower is very foolish.

Coast2Coast

Let me tell you about China customs.....even if you Are just changing planes at an airport in China.
I fly thru Beijing quite frequently.
I have a roll around computer bag, and a soft sided satchel bag.
The computer bag is full of cables, connectors, conversion boxes.....and more.
In customs.... they fully open And empty both bags and completely account for every item .
I see them do this to all purses and other handbags.
They are very good....if they see a pile of coins in a pocket....they dig them all out to make sure nothing is with them. Lighters are not allowed....to the trash, and believe me they are VERY good at seeing them with their x-ray. I am always trying to sneak Bic lighters thru, and I rarely succeed. I am pretty sure Vape pens will be viewed with great discretion And I am about 99% sure it will be taken.
I am pretty sure you can stash oils and waxes where they are missed......but any operating divides will be a problem. To risk sneaking in flower is very foolish.

but what about this, i think i can take 2 grams of shatter with me.. and i have a double zipped smell proof ziploc bag that says COOKIES on it.. what if i take the wax.. stretch it to two circle shaped sizes, same size of two cookies, then put the shatter in between two sheets of wax paper and then cut the shatter in the paper to the same size of the cookies and super glue the two cookies on top of it... theoretically wouldnt it just look like two blah blah blah filled cookies??? lol

Coast2Coast,

TeeJay1952

How can you expect someone to tell you it is OK to violate another country's laws and you will be fine? Ever heard of bad things in China as far as Foreign Relations? Opinions have been expressed. You are going to do what you want. If & when you get back let us know how it went. I wish you good luck.

Coast2Coast

How can you expect someone to tell you it is OK to violate another country's laws and you will be fine? Ever heard of bad things in China as far as Foreign Relations? Opinions have been expressed. You are going to do what you want. If & when you get back let us know how it went. I wish you good luck.

if and when lol

Coast2Coast,
Top Bottom