Concentrates in trouble in Ca ?

stressed

Arizona legalized all parts of the plant for medical users. then a politician decided that all parts of the plant did not include "concentrated resins". they basically said that any concentration of resin, like hash, was illegal.

they have backed off on that nonsense a bit, but now the law is fuzzy and some cops will arrest you and some won't. it will have to go to court.

the keep it illegal at all cost politicians, and those that vote for them are not done with us yet.

stressed,
Reactions: Jared

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
I think it's funny that they claim it has 0 medicinal value... How they can finally recognize that marijuana has medicinal benefits, but the pure concentrated form has 0 value ??? Really... So why is there vicoden and roxicodone? One could argue that roxi's are an unnecessary concentrated opiote. Why are both legal... Oh yeah.. they line the right people's pockets and cycle goes on. What a fucked up world we live in.

With the exception of vaporizing flowers, how about the people that want a healthier alternative to combusting flowers? Concentrates not only offer a more healthier delivery system(no carcinogenic plant matter) and a more efficient system, where discreetness and efficacy are greatly increased in a much smaller time period and with no residual pot smell lingering on you all day and getting crooked looks.

Craziness and ignorance are truly abundant on this planet...

Edit : I am so tired of my phone typing abd instead of and... It's so fucking annoying... And HTC refuses to respond to me about fixing it after their last BS update...

SD_haze

The specific banning wouldn't cause me to lose any sleep.

Legal buds, legal kief, legal bubblehash, legal icewax, legal CO2 oil, illegal BHO.
Close enough for me, BUT I don't do any butane runs.

SD_haze,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
It's unfortunate that the screw ups of others ( not always careless) can have such a heavy toll on everyone as a whole "in interest of your protection".

For example, and maybe this is where BHO will end up, liquor.

People were blowing themselves and others sky high bootlegging back in whenever? I have no specific example but I'm sure if your bored you can do some googling , distilling liquor. Anyone can make beer at home, or wine, or even liqueur, but as soon as you start distilling, your breaking federal law. Besides safety concerns, there's the obvious "pocket lining" factor from taxs collected from legal distillers.

Why is no one out lobbying that liquor is an unnecessary concentrate.

I wonder if BHO enters the realm of federal (or at least state) regulation in manufacture?

or maybe I'm just putting too much thought into nothing but a bad news story on nothing but speculation.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
This whole freaking bill is a scam because extractions made with butane are already illegal hence why so many butane extractions are marketed as co2 extracts. Just another way for them to impede on our rights legal mmj patients. They are now attempting to lump co2 and other extractions into the same group as bho but where do they draw the line is true full melt bubble hash considered a "dangerous concentrate"?

It's all bull :shit:

Puffers,
Top Bottom