concentrate/wax specific, $100>, locally found brands

Chrisbkreme

@nao12000 @Caligula Thank guys. I guess I might as well just buy it since I'll need a replacement anyway eventually? Also, anyone have a coupon code haha? It seems this one is smaller than the doctor too

Chrisbkreme,
Reactions: Caligula

cyproz

well i was right. it does not charge. tried several cords. ones i know work. it flashhes red when i slide the connector in. its supposed to stay solid. its no doubt out of power cause it just flashes when i click the button. it wont heat. i thinj the connection is bad. either way what a terrible ordeal.

cyproz,

Caligula

Maximus
is w9 the manufactuer?

Yes:

http://www.w9tech.com/

And @nao12000 who has been helping out works for that company!

Awesome, I emailed them and they said they would try and add a titanium upgrade option for $6 tonight. Great customer service.

For sure, I dont drop names for no reason. VaporWarehouse will take good care of you, plus they are an authorized retailer for W9 stuff, so W9s awesome warranty stays intact.

Caligula,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
is w9 the manufactuer?
Yes we are ! You can file a ticket on our site or call in the morning . If you are local to Los Angeles you can also bring it in. We open at 10 am pst.
Also perhaps the shop would swap out with you to avoid the exchange with us since it's doa. Please send me shop info I can reach out to them on your behalf .

*edit just saw you are not local please call so that we can get this fixed as ap. I think me speaking with the shop maybe the fastest option.

Last edited:
nao12000,

cyproz

OK yea i was gonna try to exchange it the problem is, it was used for like 3 dabs before the battery died and i discovered it wont charge. I thought maybe i can just bring in the bottom end(battery part).

This is my local shop i bought it from
http://www.tobaccoleafsmokeshop.com/
2256-2 West Pensacola St Tallahassee, FL, 32304
850-210-0420

cyproz,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Oh yes I work closely with them . So just to be clear the kiss cart was not attached when you attempted to charge. I can call manager in the morning. Please pm me your name so that I can alert them as to who is coming in. Also please do not over tighten the kiss cart on the units just turn till snug. The cart will not be flush on the battery.

nao12000,

Caligula

Maximus
Also please do not over tighten the kiss cart on the units just turn till snug. The cart will not be flush on the battery.

YES. I forgot this. Tighten it until you feel resistance. You should still be able to tighten further if you try... but dont try. Stop and it should be fine.

OK yea i was gonna try to exchange it the problem is, it was used for like 3 dabs before the battery died and i discovered it wont charge. I thought maybe i can just bring in the bottom end(battery part).

This is my local shop i bought it from
http://www.tobaccoleafsmokeshop.com/
2256-2 West Pensacola St Tallahassee, FL, 32304
850-210-0420

So I take it, that it did come with a KISS cart? How did you like it for the one or two times you used it? Id imagine they werent full power hits if the battery was that dead.

Caligula,

cyproz

IM not sure it came with a Kriss cart. It was $40 bucks and looks a little different than the one on the w9 website. It says Omicron Lite though.

cyproz,

Caligula

Maximus
  1. persei-omicron-cartridge.jpg
  2. kiss-cart-black.jpg

Does it look like #1 or #2?

Caligula,

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Well the most recent purchase included ti gr2 kiss carts with units so my guess would be the cart was over tightened and created the short. No worries you are covered!

nao12000

W9 Tech Rep
Company Rep
Anyone in the San Diego area doing that? Or maybe this is a PM conversation. ..
Sadly we don't have many San Diego stores .. oceanside call outerlimits they picked up on the special. See what they are charging or tobacco leaf ships per the ig page ! It is really a steal at that price!! Shh let's not yell to loudly about it..Gary may not like the price since it's below MSRP..

Top Bottom