Gear Concentrate vape for bedbound medical user?

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
I know an e-nail sounds a little intimidating but even my mother has one at her bedside so I know it works for people in that situation who need pain relief. Although I would honestly suggest eating your cannabis for chronic pain. A silicon carbide e-nail setup by NewVape or D-Nail would be my suggestion. Rock solid reliable, durable, simple, easy to clean, and can handle as much concentrate as you can throw at it. No batteries to die, it just works when you need it to. It's not cordless but it's portable enough that I move mine from room to room.

IMO medical patients need to consider this entire palette of tools, it would be worth adding a solid load as you go atomizer setup to the toolbox as well. And you really can't go wrong with a great desktop vaporizer.

I can't wait for the day we see refill syringes of those high quality oils; I was talking to my buddy about it but with the price and quality of distillate in CA I'm not sure I could make a cart any cheaper than Beezle is selling them for. We seem to pay a huge premium for distillate compared to other states. Plus with all the dirty oil floating around its almost worth the premium knowing the distillate came from Beezles organic estate grow instead of being full of CAT1/2 pesticides. I definitely feel those CCELL carts when primed with quality oil are as good as it gets. Eventually I hope to retire my nail setups but I think it will take another year or two.

I agree with @invertedisdead , while so cal has been a desert (pun intended) for quality syringes, edibles rule for the best relief from pain (especially musculo-skeletal). I get 3-4 hours of relief from an edible, I get about 20 min from vaping. I primarily use the the vaping for breakthrough pain, or if I'm out of edibles.
I try to rotate/mix my strains. Years ago, a good edible could last me 6-7 hours or more.

If I get help and I make a batch, I go a bit crazy, to try and stretch the supply with the least amount of sugar present without killing myself. next batch will have 30G concentrate and 5G of kief. a 1/64th piece of a 9x9 pan is around 547mg. For cancer patients, one of the best ways to fly. Relatively low sugar, high dose.

Krazy

1) EASY TO USE. I'm gonna be using this when I'm in intense pain or having cognitive difficulties so it needs to be pretty plug and play. Also, I'm nearly always gonna be using it in bed so it can't be too messy.
I'm a VapCap fan boy but your situation is one of the few where it would be a BAD choice. The tip would burn you at some point.

Krazy,

steama

DISTILLATE!

Give this a try if you can find it or something like it in your dispensary.
https://heavyhitters.co/products/1g-cartridge

Then you need a 510 screw on battery that cost me $12 bucks
https://heavyhitters.co/products/battery

This distillate is chuck full of terpenes. It delivers a consistent dose of THC and CBD depending on the strain. Using the distillate is very comfortable and soothing. The smell dissipates almost instantly but you get one hell of a buzz with max flavor.

There are more and more brands all the time. It is an exceptionally clean cannabis high.

:2c:

steama,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
DISTILLATE!

Give this a try if you can find it or something like it in your dispensary.
https://heavyhitters.co/products/1g-cartridge

Then you need a 510 screw on battery that cost me $12 bucks
https://heavyhitters.co/products/battery

This distillate is chuck full of terpenes. It delivers a consistent dose of THC and CBD depending on the strain. Using the distillate is very comfortable and soothing. The smell dissipates almost instantly but you get one hell of a buzz with max flavor.

There are more and more brands all the time. It is an exceptionally clean cannabis high.

:2c:

I believe that Heavy Hitters have been testing positive in CA.

check IG's 'DatDude41510' page.

looney2nz,
Top Bottom