Concentrate Pens - Alternatives / Upgrades from O-Phos w/ Kiss Ti?

ryan8

Nano / Hammer / LSV / O-Phos / D020
I loved my O-Phos, but the battery doesn't charge or even pass through anymore after less than 7 months of light use (and it started getting finicky before then), so I'm in the market for a replacement. I had been planning to send it back to PlanetVape for warranty, but they want $13 just to ship back the battery, which I feel is a bit steep.

I thought about getting another one, but I'm wondering if there are alternatives out there, especially new products since it's been a while since I researched this.

Ideally, it'd have some sort of standard 510 threading so it'd be easy to buy new batteries for. I also like the idea of being able to load up the cartridge with more than a single dab so I only have to reload infrequently, but I'm not sure if that's possible with the way they all seemed to be designed. Not necessarily looking for the cheapest option, but the option that provides the best value; i.e. I'd be willing to pay more for better design/quality etc...

ryan8,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi look at the Donut atty from Divine Tribe, it's a nice stuff! but the better is still the sr-74+persei but it's not really cheap

edit: why do not accept the PV offer and take some attys more?

PPN,
Top Bottom