Concentrate pen

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Hey y'all, so haven't been around much but occasionally pop in and catch up on some threads.

So now I'm looking into getting a concentrate pen of sorts. I mainly use my Haze v3 which I absolutely love, but sometimes I am going out and a quick heat-up/hit would make things much more convenient (I had some pre-loaded pens awhile ago and the convenience is just fantastic lol.

I am making my way through the Yocan Evolve thread (at like page 6) which looks pretty promising so far but don't have much experience or knowledge on any other so that is where this thread comes in so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for something not too expensive (if it is really worth it though I can spend the $) tastes great, and efficient. I'm no heavy user so prefer to be able to load once and get a few hits decently spread out and finally not much of a cloud chaser so that doesn't really matter to me.

Thanks!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey y'all, so haven't been around much but occasionally pop in and catch up on some threads.

So now I'm looking into getting a concentrate pen of sorts. I mainly use my Haze v3 which I absolutely love, but sometimes I am going out and a quick heat-up/hit would make things much more convenient (I had some pre-loaded pens awhile ago and the convenience is just fantastic lol.

I am making my way through the Yocan Evolve thread (at like page 6) which looks pretty promising so far but don't have much experience or knowledge on any other so that is where this thread comes in so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for something not too expensive (if it is really worth it though I can spend the $) tastes great, and efficient. I'm no heavy user so prefer to be able to load once and get a few hits decently spread out and finally not much of a cloud chaser so that doesn't really matter to me.

Thanks!
Yocan evolve user here, thanks to my buddy!

Very good for the price. I don't use it daily, but when I do, it's very effective.

:2c:

Last edited:

Goodfella

I agree - The Yocan pens are a great value and very reliable. Get the ceramic donut atty with it.

Goodfella,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I agree - The Yocan pens are a great value and very reliable. Get the ceramic donut atty with it.
yeah I ordered a few hours after I made the post. Eddabs or w.e it is had it pretty much buy the pen and get 2 ceramic donuts free so figured I might as well... pleased so far

vapebuddy13,

nashvilledabber

yeah I ordered a few hours after I made the post. Eddabs or w.e it is had it pretty much buy the pen and get 2 ceramic donuts free so figured I might as well... pleased so far

Where can i buy it at?

EDIT: I found it. How long did it take yo get yours

nashvilledabber,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
Where can i buy it at?

EDIT: I found it. How long did it take yo get yours
http://edabsdirect.com/collections/...kit-with-dual-quartz-coil?variant=16850312389
it is cheaper than when I ordered, but the deal with the 2 ceramic donuts is over (if you order remember to use the 5% off code they have advertised on the top of the site

here is the bundle, so its another $5 than when I ordered... but theres the SAVE5NOW code
http://edabsdirect.com/products/yoc...th-2x-ceramic-donut-coils?variant=16856172293

eta: ordered it Sunday i think, got it Thursday @nashvilledabber

Top Bottom