Completely ridding combustion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare

Howdy, FC.. Another question haha.. Anyways, I was just wondering what your experience was (if you had one) from completely getting rid of combustion. Was it a completely easy process? Was it hard? How could it have been easier? I really just want to know how the overall change felt. While combusting, I felt pretty sluggish sometimes, and didn't really feel "clean" if that makes any sense. Once I started vaping, it became a lot easier and more enjoyable to have my aromatherapy sessions :lol:.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
The process for me was easy since I never smoked cigarettes. I got a portable vape (The Ascent) and as a gadget geek, fell in love with it and used it constantly for about 2 weeks. Then I got bored and tried to combust with my classic Molino bubbler. Only to discover this nasty foul taste :puke:

I couldn't STAND the flavor of smoke anymore. From that point on, I've been a snob about it and rarely combust.

I think the biggest part is dedicating yourself for several weeks to vaporizing only. Don't combust for a long time, and then see what happens.

sektr

Well I will be one standout here and say that personally I don't find that quality flowers have a foul taste whatsoever when combusted.

In fact, beyond the first 5-6 pulls from a vape bowl, I think combusting through clean glass can often taste BETTER than vaping. (Again, the first 5-6 pulls of a vape are the tastiest way to consume flowers and get the full flavor, but personally I find the taste of partially vaped flowers beyond those first hits absolutely disgusting).

I always loved smoking. The act of it, joints, bongs, blunts, whatever. Something about it appealed to me. Never was a cig smoker. This made it extremely hard for me to drop combustion entirely, and honestly to this day I still combust once or twice a week when my buddys are over because a lot of them still prefer combustion.

It's a personal choice.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I spent many years combusting. It's been since Dec 31, 2012 since I combusted. I quit combusting cold turkey. A friend turned me onto vaping. Decided to buy the Vapir No2 and was very happy to be rid of combustion. I believe I have lung damage from smoking a pipe for 20+ years, never smoked cigarette but just a few years in my 20s. I worried a lot about what I was doing to my body. I could tell I was getting shortness of breath.

I was so thankful when I discovered vaporizing. With the help of FC and the knowledge of many members here the transition was relatively easy. I think making sure you have a good backup vape is the key. You really can't depend on just one unit. Eventually I bought a Solo, and have bought a few more since.

I think many people don't realize the many benefits of vaporizing since you don't see many at the head shops. I think seeing the vaporizers at the head shops are the key of spreading the good word. Also many of the employees at the store don't know a lot about vaping themselves. They don't know much about the few vaporizers they are selling. There's a lot of ignorance out there amongst fellow cannabis enthusiasts.

Now my life feels much healthier I can actually smell more clearly and breath easier. I feel less tired and not so much in a fog. I used cannabis recreationally for years now that I am older it's helping with pain and inflammation due to arthritis. It's also helping with some anxiety I've been experiencing lately.

With the encouragement from members here I received my mmj cert this past year. I can medicate and not do damage to my body. When we're young we feel invincible, we feel good health is never ending. I owe many thanks to you people here on FC for helping to change my life for the better.

CloudMage

Agreed I see nothing wrong with joints with filters, it's still a fairly clean smoke, just more wasteful.

CloudMage,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I spent many years combusting. It's been since Dec 31, 2012 since I combusted. I quit combusting cold turkey. A friend turned me onto vaping. Decided to buy the Vapir No2 and was very happy to be rid of combustion. I believe I have lung damage from smoking a pipe for 20+ years, never smoked cigarette but just a few years in my 20s. I worried a lot about what I was doing to my body. I could tell I was getting shortness of breath.

I was so thankful when I discovered vaporizing. With the help of FC and the knowledge of many members here the transition was relatively easy. I think making sure you have a good backup vape is the key. You really can't depend on just one unit. Eventually I bought a Solo, and have bought a few more since.

I think many people don't realize the many benefits of vaporizing since you don't see many at the head shops. I think seeing the vaporizers at the head shops are the key of spreading the good word. Also many of the employees at the store don't know a lot about vaping themselves. They don't know much about the few vaporizers they are selling. There's a lot of ignorance out there amongst fellow cannabis enthusiasts.

Now my life feels much healthier I can actually smell more clearly and breath easier. I feel less tired and not so much in a fog. I used cannabis recreationally for years now that I am older it's helping with pain and inflammation due to arthritis. It's also helping with some anxiety I've been experiencing lately.

With the encouragement from members here I received my mmj cert this past year. I can medicate and not do damage to my body. When we're young we feel invincible, we feel good health is never ending. I owe many thanks to you people here on FC for helping to change my life for the better.
That is awesome! Congratulations

Radio,

Rare

That's awesome Carol! I pretty much did the same thing, after strictly combusting for a few years, I just bought a vape and found it much easier in every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom