Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.V2 pro series 3x

• 4.Ago G5 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenboiii

Hi, i want to buy a new vapo since i destroyed mine yesterday(...)
So, does anyone know how these compare in terms of cloud quality and everything else?:
1.Flowermate pure Hit (is it 3in1?)
2.Zema Pro
3.V2 pro series 3x
4.Ago G5 3
thanks a lot in advance, youre really helping me

greenboiii

Welcome and congrats on your first post. :tup:

Have you ever heard of a vapcap?
thanks- no i have never heard of it until now. after consulting google this seems pretty cool, however, you cant really take it with you(?)im gonna buy it anyways, its pretty cheap and seems to be a great thing

greenboiii

ok, im taking the flowermate out here, does anyone have experience with the
Zema Pro, V2 pro series 3x or the Ago G5 3? cloud quality and temperature adjustement?

greenboiii,

Mr. Me2

I have a v2 pro series 3. Only vape I've bought that I thought was a waste of $$$. So I recommend you save yours and skip that one.

I also think you are better served seeking out the best vape for each material type. I'd be surprised to hear one vape does it all great.

virtualpurple

yoy likely won't find any vape more portable than the Dynavap vapcap. It's only as big as a cigarette, and will work with any heat source that will reach vaporizing temperatures.

I'm not sure what your budget is but I know the flowermates retails for 190ish. For that amount of money I believe you can pick up a vapcap with a nice torch for out and about as well as an induction heater from @Pipes for use around the home (or if you get his portside, you can take a battery powered heater that lasts forever from what I'm told.

Or if you're set on an electric vape look at @funkyjunky's Evic Tubo, which is an incredible little vape that can can take whatever you throw at it. I prefer to use it with a whip or a bubbler, but it works great with a long stem as well.

Hop on YouTube and check out the videos made by @SneakyPeteVaporizers and @WakeAndVape regarding the vapcaps.

I own a lot of vapes, priced from 35 bucks to 600 dollars. If I could only have one vaporizer my answer will forever be the vapcap.

greenboiii

I have a v2 pro series 3. Only vape I've bought that I thought was a waste of $$$. So I recommend you save yours and skip that one.

I also think you are better served seeking out the best vape for each material type. I'd be surprised to hear one vape does it all great.
thanks, after watching many reviews and more research i actuallyfound some stupid shit for each one of them-(...)i think my choice for now will be a vapcap(thanks steama) and a sub-ohm for liquids
thanks to all of you

greenboiii

yoy likely won't find any vape more portable than the Dynavap vapcap. It's only as big as a cigarette, and will work with any heat source that will reach vaporizing temperatures.

I'm not sure what your budget is but I know the flowermates retails for 190ish. For that amount of money I believe you can pick up a vapcap with a nice torch for out and about as well as an induction heater from @Pipes for use around the home (or if you get his portside, you can take a battery powered heater that lasts forever from what I'm told.

Or if you're set on an electric vape look at @funkyjunky's Evic Tubo, which is an incredible little vape that can can take whatever you throw at it. I prefer to use it with a whip or a bubbler, but it works great with a long stem as well.

Hop on YouTube and check out the videos made by @SneakyPeteVaporizers and @WakeAndVape regarding the vapcaps.

I own a lot of vapes, priced from 35 bucks to 600 dollars. If I could only have one vaporizer my answer will forever be the vapcap.

oh nice, however the evic tubo isnt as portable as i wanted it to be- still seems to be a great piece of tech that i will consider. the flowermate is actually the only one that made it through todays research session. the only downsides seem to be the price and size of it.

greenboiii,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Have you considered a divine tribe dry herb or oil/wax atomizer? If you get a regulated mod (what I think you mean by sub ohm) then you can always switch the atomizers.

Also @Pipes project will work with a regulated mod.

GreenHopper,

virtualpurple

oh nice, however the evic tubo isnt as portable as i wanted it to be- still seems to be a great piece of tech that i will consider. the flowermate is actually the only one that made it through todays research session. the only downsides seem to be the price and size of it.

Can you list out what your criteria for portables are? Might be able to toss out some more suggestions. I find the tubo to be a pretty nice portable to pack around since it's really no bigger than a modbox.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Tiny88

Tiny88

Deluxe420
And that would be the grasshopper.
And I heard (but can't confirm) that it will have a price increase on 9/1

My only issue about the grasshopper would be its reliability. If you check the grasshopper thread, you can see that people are still having to send their unit back for RMA. Don't get me wrong I love my grasshopper and if you are like most of us here on FC and have a collection of vapes the grasshopper is a worthy addition. However, if you are looking for a daily driver, I would not recommend the grasshopper unless you have a back up vape.

Tiny88,

Mr. Me2

My only issue about the grasshopper would be its reliability. If you check the grasshopper thread, you can see that people are still having to send their unit back for RMA. Don't get me wrong I love my grasshopper and if you are like most of us here on FC and have a collection of vapes the grasshopper is a worthy addition. However, if you are looking for a daily driver, I would not recommend the grasshopper unless you have a back up vape.
I can't disagree, but the number of gh RMA stories has dropped off on that thread. Having said that, who knows about reliability with currently made gh's.

And having said that, gh is my daily driver, and has been for more than a year. I just love that vape.

And I'll also admit that I have backups; they're just gathering dust...

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Tiny88

greenboiii

yeah thanks alot for the input guys, im kinda new (in comparison to all of you) to this topic, im going to buy some of the vapes you recommended and try them:leaf::):peace:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
A GrassHopper and a VapCap make an awesome combo.

Both are great one hitters but also can be used for short sessions.

Especially when temp stepping.

One is solid as a rock and will never break on you. Do get spare O rings and a spare cap though if you want to be 100% safe. No batteries is a massive plus if you've forgotten to charge your other vape(s).

The other is the ultimate balance of stealth, portability and function. Temp stepping is easier on the GH but you may have to RMA at some point and you'll be wanting to get some spare batteries.

Both are really satisfying through water.

Both cover each other's weak points.

GreenHopper,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom