• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Come Now (To Celebrate Your Wood)

KeVo23

X03Xqbg.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
An FC member who wishes to remain anonymous just gifted me this beautiful Big Leaf Maple burl log vaporizer. Works fantastic and is a joy to look at.

bBp3F7M.jpg

azjlycq.jpg

Thank you anonymous FC member! :cheers:

:peace:
Since it's been a few months that I've been using this Anonymous vape, I wanted to show off how she has aged. The more I use it, the more the grain seems to really express itself. Before pics on the left, current pics on the right.

OIgyh5w.jpg

xk7hkbn.jpg

I'd say she's aging gracefully. :nod:

Seren

Away with the fairies
Are you ready for some wood?????

Close your eyes and count to three:

EDAs%20New%20Wood_zpsw7mvigml.png

EDAs%20Stash%20Jars_zpsmqp5i20a.png

• Buckeye burl HI with 2-tone Afzelia burl bottom cap
  • 2-tone Afzelia burl TT with Buckeye burl base with the 3 pegs made of buckeye burl, dark Afzelia burl, and 2-toned Afzelia burl
  • 4 all-wooden roasting stems - Buckeye burl, 2-tone Afzelia burl, dark Afzelia burl, and Bethlehem Olive wood
  • 2 twist-a-bowl tubes made of dark Afzelia burl and Olive wood
  • a Micro VVPS with 2-toned Afzelia burl base
  • and last, but certainly not least - a truly awesome spinning top stash jar made from 2-toned Afzelia burl - how cool is that!!!

Aren't they just something else! They're EDA's newest acquisitions from the @Snappo & @Alan dream team. I'm not at all jealous!! :\ :nope: :D

Seren

Away with the fairies
Ready for some stem envy?

Once again, these are not my own - but EDA's. I'm starting to feel like his bloody PA!! ;) :D

3dce0201-586f-4a5c-a073-ba04099b0f21_zpssokbgtll.jpg

473e81dd-ef54-4dc0-b795-381eb86d09a2_zps0hdse7e2.png

03f01cfc-8859-4b75-b8b7-38831f83b11c_zpsm5vzcuux.png

Including: Bethlehem Olive, 2-Toned Amboyna Burl, Buckeye Burl, 2-Toned Afzelia Burl,
Highly Figured Walnut, Afzelia Burl, Bethlehem Olive, Ebony, Wenge, Osage Orange,
Bocote, Purpleheart, Cocobolo, Zebra, Afzelia Burl.

( Crafted by the very talented @Ed's TnT & @Alan )

:luv::love::luv:

Last edited:
Top Bottom