• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Colie Glass

colieglass

love the joint size on the mini's :science:

those joints are monsters!!! I had to buy those cause they ran out of the regular lenz joints, and those are the deluxe one, those joints costed me 9 bucks each, can you believe that??!?!?

colieglass,
Reactions: Xchadb

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
those joints are monsters!!! I had to buy those cause they ran out of the regular lenz joints, and those are the deluxe one, those joints costed me 9 bucks each, can you believe that??!?!?
9 bucks?! :lol: damn!

make an uber joint mini :science:

Xchadb,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So I got my colieglass recycler today. I will say that our boy definitely has some talent. I think the more practice we him the better he's gonna be! Real potential to be something special. As for my piece, real good idea. I think the funnel piece needs to have a little more distance from the main chamber to form a cyclone. But with that being said the functionality of what a recycler is supposed to do it's fucking spot on! Clean welds, solid, thick hefty joints. Every hole in the perc fires nicely and the piece has a nice sound to it. Thanks for the piece, I intend to continue abusing it and enjoying it!

I have also already dabbed in it! Hit like a fucking freight train! :science:

colieglass

So I got my colieglass recycler today. I will say that our boy definitely has some talent. I think the more practice we him the better he's gonna be! Real potential to be something special. As for my piece, real good idea. I think the funnel piece needs to have a little more distance from the main chamber to form a cyclone. But with that being said the functionality of what a recycler is supposed to do it's fucking spot on! Clean welds, solid, thick hefty joints. Every hole in the perc fires nicely and the piece has a nice sound to it. Thanks for the piece, I intend to continue abusing it and enjoying it!

I have also already dabbed in it! Hit like a fucking freight train! :science:

thank you sir... play with the water level a lot.. i constantly hear people having the same issue youre having and a week later, i hear from them telling me they did something slighty different and viola! i got it to tornado when i did a water test, although i didnt have a vape stacked on top of it... thanks for the good review, i do alot better on my welds when im on the lathe with my hand torch, i have to make those on a bench torch, and im still learning. theyre honestly getting better each time you guys order one from me... what about the skillet tools i tossed ya? did i give you a nice set??? I have that same set, but to tell you the truth after ahwile, i only use the scoop dog and the honeybun one.. the rest i couldve lived without..

colieglass

If you want skillet tools on a budget, look up "wax carving pick set" on eBay/Google. I think all the stainless dab tool sets I've seen are just these rebranded and marked up significantly.

oh, youre so right, but i made a deal with mrvapefinger and thats what he wanted. were all guilty of buying overpriced things and thats what brings us all together. Those skillet tools do feel like they are quality, but i dont know if that merits the price of them. I see those wax carving kits at the glass supply and i would have spent 20 bucks less if they were not skillet tools. when mrvapes wants skillet tools, thats what he gets. He reminds me of kim jong il in that sense.

HIT ME UP YALL, I WILL GIVE FC HEADS DISCOUNTS ON RECYCLERS!!!

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
the reason im on this forum is because i bought an overpriced magicflight launch box years ago....

Xchadb,

colieglass

honeycomb_to_turbing_bubbler_waterpipe_-_18mm_4f845775.jpg

custom honeycomb to turbine for my asshole buddy...
thick_mini_showerhead_can_bubbler_water_pipe__00992321.jpg

custom for makiscurptain (he paid out the ass)

cloud_friendly_adapter_-_19mm_-_free_shipping_in_usa__f03ad62d.jpg

another custom for makiscurptain

colieglass

Sick little 5" sidecar man!

dude, you dont even know... That is my new joint, i made like 5 of em last night... the next run of those is going to have gridded showerheads, we just made them last night, and we are going to slap em in some bubblers here today.. That piece is my new favorite. We would have never made it if makiscurptain wouldnt have bothered me so much for a custom. That design is just gorgeous. that little guy is heavy, let me know if you want one. We can make the joint any size for you :p

AdmiralAlpacha

Good stuff man, when my wallet agrees with me a little more I might have to grab one. Ill let you know when that happens.

Keep up the work man, lots of stuff on your page now that I'm into

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: Enchantre

colieglass

Good stuff man, when my wallet agrees with me a little more I might have to grab one. Ill let you know when that happens.

Keep up the work man, lots of stuff on your page now that I'm into

Hit me up, I always give the best deals to people who reference star wars in there profile somewhere... why do you think mrvapes changes his avatar to obiwon phalange? (I dont know how to spell)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
May the Force be with you.... and I'm still pondering setting aside some $$$ to grab a nice piece after summer's over.

Found out at work that the Gov'nor may be shutting us down July 1st. Sigh. We'll see. Might get poorer before I get richer...

Enchantre,

colieglass

May the Force be with you.... and I'm still pondering setting aside some $$$ to grab a nice piece after summer's over.

Found out at work that the Gov'nor may be shutting us down July 1st. Sigh. We'll see. Might get poorer before I get richer...

what do you do for a living?!?!

colieglass,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
all kinds of loot!!!! damn im jelly!

too much to even say about the honey->turbine sidecar :science: LEGIT!

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
What's up guys? I'm looking for glass to use with my PD, and I'm digging the looks of the stuff on this thread. So do you guys think I should go custom or what?

Right now I'm using an EHLE with diffused downstem for percolation. (this guy- http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...bong-hexagon-foot---250ml.cfm?iProductID=5909).

There is nothing wrong with the EHLE, persei, I just think that that piece is more "novice glass", and that I could do a little better.

Deadhead101,

colieglass

What shops in the Denver metro area are you in? Would like to see your recycler and inline stuff in person.

HAAH! I asked you about this awhile back... I knew you were a Colorado Head. Are you sure you dont know slowandsteady glass? real small company, i love their gear. I used to pump the shops full out here in Denver bro, but their is no point anymore. Nobody wants to pay the same ammount and head shops expect to make 7 times more than the blower. Jhan tells me thats just how it is but it has made me very hesitant to walk into shops... Id say your best bet for finding a Colie Glass Piece would be to goto Daddy Danks and Talk to DJ (he is their only knowledgeable staff)... You maybe able to find them anywhere scattterd about cause i do sell to a wholesaler here in town and he does business with alll the shops in denver, but there is no place i could guarentee you could go and pick them up unless you wanna call me.

colieglass,
Top Bottom