Colie Glass

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Follow up (and long out of edit window)

I haven't noticed anyone comment on how well this piece fits in the hand - in fact I see almost all the action shots sitting on a table! smh... (My hand is flexed a bit to show, but it falls in the hand quite naturally)

All the time I can spare before it's out of my hands and in use again!

Very nice!
Mine should be here by Friday. I will take a picture of my hand/arm recycler also.:lol:

How tall at the mouthpiece, tommydCat?

TommydCat

Got about 9.5" at the tippy top of the mouthpiece, or holding it's about where you'd expect the end of a straw if you were holding a big gulp instead...

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Got about 9.5" at the tippy top of the mouthpiece, or holding it's about where you'd expect the end of a straw if you were holding a big gulp instead...

Excellent!!
A little taller than my Mobius. :rockon:Which is "almost" perfect height for me.
Thanks for sharing the pics as well.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: JoeKickass

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
I would watch Nuggerty closely. If from a maker like Colie sure, but private party - no way anymore.

I found 3-4 of my pipes from my gallery for sale there lately over the last couple months. My pipe, my image and for sale from someone else...

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I would watch Nuggerty closely. If from a maker like Colie sure, but private party - no way anymore.

I found 3-4 of my pipes from my gallery for sale there lately over the last couple months. My pipe, my image and for sale from someone else...

I have seen this same comment from 3 people now.
Sounds like a place to get ripped off from if you're not ULTRA careful.

PhotoRider

Oh boromarket is much different especially from artists or people with good track records. You can't sell until you have enough feedback and upgrade. Also, they require at least at least one image dated with their user name. There are always risks, but those two sites are apples and oranges

I do understand the worry from buying from the net w/o a store front.

I did have some fun on that one ad of my mothership swing dabbler on nuggetry with the seller

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Good to know about Nuggetry. The link I posted above, just to reiterate, appears to be from Andy @ Colie, not a 3rd party. The phone number listed on the ads, is the same one I used to contact them. And the same phone# that showed when I got my tracking confirmation. Just to allay any fears for that link I posted.

PhotoRider

You speak the truth on Boromarket. Its a virus feeding on ones bank account. There are at least three recyclers on there I really like at the moment, all from the artist. I need help, someone put me out of my sick happiness...

Maybe I should unplug my router and throw my phone in the trash compactor...

Bouldorado

You speak the truth on Boromarket. Its a virus feeding on ones bank account. There are at least three recyclers on there I really like at the moment, all from the artist. I need help, someone put me out of my sick happiness...

haha I'm bidding on a BM recycler as well...one of the mad rob variety.:D

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...

Yeah I see you've bid on the 'Double re-circ-cycler' from Mad Rob.
Uhhhh wow is all I can say about that piece. :love:
I wish I hadn't just bought a heady recycler, then again I know the Mad Rob is gonna go for more than I could swing.
Good luck in your bidding. Hope you win cause I want to see function vids! :clap:

canj00digit?,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Mad Rob thread or Colie?:\ jk

Checked tracking and my recycler is sitting at my local post and will be here in afternoon tomorrow!!

Will try and get pics/thoughts up asap. But with my lovely and our "bun" getting really close to coming out of the oven any second, COD:Ghosts, and a new glass piece, it may take just a couple extra days.

clouded vision

When I checked the mail today I was surprised to find my new Colie Slyme Recycler, especially since Andy didn't let me know it was on its way. I'm not complaining though, it was a welcome surprise for the end of a long week. It came with a matching dome & nail which he said it would and threw in a really nice dabber to go along. The nail is a little thin & probably won't last very long but I wasn't planning on using it anyway. Here are a few pictures & a video.
TyKBDfU.jpg

plEwfvm.jpg

prUAa24.jpg

UL2k06Y.jpg

6KY8Ycz.jpg

LgF3pQc.jpg

w2a31cv.jpg

IlWyDf6.jpg

Last edited:

clouded vision

This is my first recycler so I don't have anything to compare it to. It doesn't seem to have too much drag, but I was obviously expecting some. It's a bit chuggy but not enough to really bother me. The quality of the piece is pretty good. All of the welds are very clean with absolutely no bubbles except in the slyme. It is very symmetrical & everything is straight, but there is the slightest flair at the back of the base so it will wobble a tiny bit if you put any pressure on that part. That's really the only fault I can find with it, so I'm very happy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom