1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Cohiva dry herb vaporizer

Discussion in 'Thread Candidates' started by Mynameismud, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

Saw this at a local shop the other day...it looks like a cigar and doesnt look like it can burn anything...says it works like atmos raw, but it doesnt look like there is a coil directly touching anything so i dunno.too bad i couldnt try it out...
    Anyone have any experience with it, definitely would be discreet and easy to use practically anywhere smoking is allowed...couldnt find manufacturers website, also didnt look that hard but i did find it available from a few places...it was over $100 under $200 in the store cant remember the exact price...

http://www.4aceswholesale.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=16759

FlyingLow and Mr. Gweilo 420 like this.
  2. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

If I didn't know better I would think it is simply an e-cigar. Are you sure it is for using with herb? There are a lot of different e-cig type products out there such as e-pipes and e-cigars. If it is for herb it is certainly stealthy.

3. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

interesting

4. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

Not sure i never went back to the shop or researched it further. But if you look at the last oic in the link i posted it doesnt seem to have the herbs touching a coil like most of the other "epipe/vaporizers"

5. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Future ruler of earth

So odd, wonder if it works...It sure looks big enough to work unlike atmos types..

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors