• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cohiva dry herb vaporizer

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Saw this at a local shop the other day...it looks like a cigar and doesnt look like it can burn anything...says it works like atmos raw, but it doesnt look like there is a coil directly touching anything so i dunno.too bad i couldnt try it out...
Anyone have any experience with it, definitely would be discreet and easy to use practically anywhere smoking is allowed...couldnt find manufacturers website, also didnt look that hard but i did find it available from a few places...it was over $100 under $200 in the store cant remember the exact price...

http://www.4aceswholesale.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=16759

If I didn't know better I would think it is simply an e-cigar. Are you sure it is for using with herb? There are a lot of different e-cig type products out there such as e-pipes and e-cigars. If it is for herb it is certainly stealthy.

Mr. Gweilo 420,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
If I didn't know better I would think it is simply an e-cigar. Are you sure it is for using with herb? There are a lot of different e-cig type products out there such as e-pipes and e-cigars. If it is for herb it is certainly stealthy.
Not sure i never went back to the shop or researched it further. But if you look at the last oic in the link i posted it doesnt seem to have the herbs touching a coil like most of the other "epipe/vaporizers"

Mynameismud,

GEED

Gaseouser
Yeah, cool look!! Interesting interior design also, thread saved :D

GEED,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, somebody already tried this vape? any info about heating element?
It seems to work with 2x18350 (or maybe 2xrcr123a) perhaps it's enough power for a Thermovape like experience and you can get 3 of them for a bit more than 52$ (without shipping I think, look the OP link).

But it seems to be old and the designis interesting but not for everybody!

Curious...but not enough to order, although any feedback or info would greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I own one. Had it for a good while and rarely use it. It's a cheaper version of the Thermovape but doesn't work anywhere close to it. Mine runs off an 18650 battery. To me it's perfect for someone starting to vape

Top Bottom