• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

cocktails

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
I tried blueberry, blue cheese, pineapple express & bubblegum in the Lotus sadly it was an effort as the lighter was playing up.

In the end it was worth it I slept very deeply only it took a while to drop off.

Recommended for having a couple of dreamy relaxed hours took away pains and sleepy sleepy sleepy as last 2 nights my sleep pattern has played up.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I tried blueberry, blue cheese, pineapple express & bubblegum in the Lotus sadly it was an effort as the lighter was playing up.

In the end it was worth it I slept very deeply only it took a while to drop off.

Recommended for having a couple of dreamy relaxed hours took away pains and sleepy sleepy sleepy as last 2 nights my sleep pattern has played up.
Nice posting! :tup: Do you recall amounts of each?

Does sound like a tasty combination!

DDave,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Nice posting! :tup: Do you recall amounts of each?

Does sound like a tasty combination!

No i'm not that scientific I filled the bowl to the very top

70% blue cheese and blueberry and 30% bubblegum and pineapple express from memory approximate sort of thing. Great indica stone with nice initial high too the indica took 30 mins to start taking over the show

E2a nearly out of bubblegum boo hoo

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
No i'm not that scientific I filled the bowl to the very top

70% blue cheese and blueberry and 30% bubblegum and pineapple express from memory approximate sort of thing. Great indica stone with nice initial high too the indica took 30 mins to start taking over the show

E2a nearly out of bubblegum boo hoo
Thanks! Gives me a place to start & experimenting is a good portion of the fun!

Appreciate the info!

DDave,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Sadly my experiments are limited to the few strains available and I can only get one or two different strains at one time still this time last year mostly tumbleweed quality I had.

My fave cocktail so far is one part uk cheese to one part blueberry to one part amnesia haze when the sun shines sitting in the garden with a cup of tea can't remember the medical benefits apart from euphoria. Stress reliever I guess just really great as a recreational high

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Sadly my experiments are limited to the few strains available and I can only get one or two different strains at one time still this time last year mostly tumbleweed quality I had.

My fave cocktail so far is one part uk cheese to one part blueberry to one part amnesia haze when the sun shines sitting in the garden with a cup of tea can't remember the medical benefits apart from euphoria. Stress reliever I guess just really great as a recreational high
Taking notes here. Euphoria sounds happy... so noteworthy!

For Taste, I think the "Blue's" and the "Hazes" compliment each other! For the Blues, I've not mixed the cheeses with anything, as I thought they would overpower the flavor of whatever they were mixed with. Am going to try this next batch of anything Cheezy! ;)

Thanks for the info!

DDave,
Reactions: grokit

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
TBH cheese through a vape doesn't taste like sweaty socks even though it smells like it. The cheese terpene or whatever flavours it doesn't translate to vaping well imo it doesn't.

Double bonus vape stinky peng cheese and unlike smoking it where it coats your mouth with the cheesy taste and next morning the pungent film is still in your mouth. Vaping it doesn't give the film

Blue cheese stinks but something in the blueberry genetics has removed this skunky sweaty sock taste and film not sure why?

cityslang,

GenYHippie

I do and don't.

When I do mix my strains, it's for fun. A stem of a super sativa and heavy indica mix so well, moreso I think than most hybrids. Plus, if you're like me and keep strains separate, you can play with how much of what goes into it :)

Other side of the coin is that when I'm really nauseous, most sativas don't do shit for me. I'm not going to reach for the Lemon Haze when I can hardly walk and it's 30-45 minutes before my pills start working, especially when I've got a clean strong indica at my disposal.

I like the idea of blending up your own "hybrid salad". My goals in blending are to temper the effects I don't like as much. Planning to try Jack H mixed with an indica sometime. I love how lifted and motivated I am on Jack I get stuff done! But when my heart is acting up all I end up doing is laying on the couch trying to catch my breath and hoping it wears off soon so the jackhammer in my chest stops. Hopefully an indica can temper that and counteract the sleepiness for daytime use.

There's been a bit of discussion edging towards the topic of mixing strains, or Salads, but haven't seen one which holds discussion of specific mixes and the effects they yielded.

Just in.

Mix:
2/3 Dream Queet
1/3 Mango Kush
Vaped @ 170C

Effect:
Pain relief, muscle relexant.

I had a serious knot in my back, between left shoulder blade and spine. Did nothing else except a stem of the above mix at the temp specified and minutes later I can't feel the knot any longer.

So, what's your favorite mix?

mod note: Threads merged.

Thanks for the specifics :). I don't have either but I do have Hawaiian mango ive been experimenting missing with querkle. First time I did subsequent hits but today I got out the scale and measured 50/50 so when I try it and get a feel i'll be back

Top Bottom