• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Co2 oil - question about label (mg)

Jman5280

My dispensary gave me a Co2 oil cartridge and it says "750mg" on the package, but then right below that, it says "500mg of total cannabinoids"

The budtender said it wasn't cut with any additives. + On the package it says it is "cut with nothing."

If it's "cut with nothing", Why does thes package say 750mg, but then say 500mg total cannabinoids? What's the other 250mg that's not cannabinoids? Since it's "pure, and uncut" shouldn't it be 750mg of cannabinoids?

Thanks, I'm trying to understand all this new stuff...

Jman5280,

herbivore21

My dispensary gave me a Co2 oil cartridge and it says "750mg" on the package, but then right below that, it says "500mg of total cannabinoids"

The budtender said it wasn't cut with any additives. + On the package it says it is "cut with nothing."

If it's "cut with nothing", Why does thes package say 750mg, but then say 500mg total cannabinoids? What's the other 250mg that's not cannabinoids? Since it's "pure, and uncut" shouldn't it be 750mg of cannabinoids?

Thanks, I'm trying to understand all this new stuff...
Other terpenoids could make up the remaining part of this equation, as well as waxes/lipids and other plant materials.

herbivore21,
Reactions: Jman5280

Nok21

Interesting post, I would like to add to it. I was at a local smoke shop looking for some high-heat-resistant o-rings (No luck at smoke, vape, or home depot) for a project when i found this on the shelf:

"'Hemp Hookahzz CBD WAX DABZZ"- 1g of wax for $46. In a non-medical state. This shocked me- 3 things i thought of right off the bat:
1: (Unlikely) Perhaps my state has become more progressive and accepting of modern medicine.
2: This must be the equivalent to spice/k2/synthetic cannabinoids.
3: This is real.

It seems to be legit. I talked to another vaporizer enthusiast at the shop who seemed to be the kind of "I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows the cousin of the guy at the top" kind of guy, and i beleived him: This may be real, legal, CBD oil, in a non-med state.

The little silicone bottle it comes in says "250MG" and "CBD 1G". I assume that this means within the 1g of "CBD WAX" there is 250mg of CBD, or about 5 doses from what I have researched?

If this is real, then my state may be headed in the right direction. Also a great thread for a question like this!

Nok21,
Top Bottom