CloudV Diamond

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I got this little vaporizer the other day and must say I dig it.
http://cloudvapes.com/store/index.p...-diamond-herbal-vaporizer/cloud-diamond-black for $150.

It is the size of a USB drive with a tiny little oven under the mouthpiece. The mouthpiece runs hot at 375F but a silicone mouthpiece cover solves that problem (it doesn't come with one). I use mine at 340F and no need for the cover at that temp. It simple to use and even easier to change temps. You can change temps easy if not paying attention. The touch screen needs a little less sensitivity. Vaproizerreview said he had serious off gassing and couldn't shake the factory smell when I posted a pic of this on my IG. I vaped some peppermint and eucalyptus herbs through it first and I don't seem to have that problem. It's not the greatest taste but definitely not the worst. This has worked it's way into my everyday rotation. So far it has a pretty decent battery life, decent taste, can use at low temps and get good clouds, heats real quick and get decent clouds on first hit (even at 340F), very easy to use, very well built and fits in the palm of your hand. It can run hot at the mouthpiece, you can accidentally change temps and not real easy to load/unload (it's a small oven, a good scoop tool makes it easier to load but comes with nothing to help load). After 3 days I am glad I bought this vape.

Putricio

Do you think it would be possible to post some pics of the oven? Thank you in advance.

Putricio,

PPN

Volute of Vapor

It is the size of a USB drive...

Is it true? my bigger usb key (drive?) is 1.5cmx5cmx0.8cm .... I can't believe a so small vape exists, could you post comparative size pic please?

PPN,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
All my pics of it are on my IG. It's not the exact size of a USB drive but close enough.

smutman,
Reactions: PPN

Dave K

Dab it up mofo
Hey guys, I have been messing with herbal vapes for a while now and I just want to say this site is an incredible resource!

That being said, I just copped the Cloud V Diamond and was actually pretty impressed with it's performance. I assumed since Grenco is actually designing shit now, that other companies would follow. I was wrong. lol Never would have known it was a rebrand if it weren't for this forum and the Reddit thread that linked to this.

Anyways, as I said, I was actually impressed with the vapor production on this little thing. It is not the kind of vape where you have to wait 20-30 seconds between draws. It produces a constant stream of vapor. I'm not gonna lie, I probably like to vape a little bit hotter than most of y'all, but it does great at around 350F.

The little mouthpiece is 100% plastic so that is a bit sketchy, but also pretty standard these days. Other than that this thing puts out some pretty good flavor and vapor.

How do you go about buying one of these from Alibaba? Isn't there some kind of wholesale minimum? Thanks in advance and let me know if you have any questions about that product or any others.

-Dave

Dave K,
Top Bottom