• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud V Electro

CBDFarm

QUIT.
@tylerj55 's tear downs did not only happen after torching. The components inside the nail are not ideal regardless of whether or not he torched it and I know from my friend who owns one that the nails begin to degrade and discolor quickly. Not saying it isn't safe because I genuinely don't know. But if you guys have had no troubles it probably is. I just think the bubblers suck for the price point and I would rather have a nice W9/Source pen setup with some DHgate glass.

He touched it before opening it with pliers, he said it all here before it was deleted. You can use a lot of material in things as long as they work under operating temp...Your friend is a bold face liar. If you take a look at these nails, one is used one is brand new... The center isn't darkened, scortched, discolored, or anything. However I do admit, I would like a ceramic nail, with a Ti core.

13090253_1073032636096879_1384838208_n_zpsagm1kg0r.jpg

You like what you like, but you can't compare a pen even to portable enails even the weaker G9/Dr.Dabber boost, Dabadoo, etc. And I can't justify spending almost 200 bucks on something half the size, battery, glass, etc. 50 bucks more was worth it(IMO) as i have tried them.

Last edited:
CBDFarm,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Thanks for the replies. Yea I agree not the stealiest piece ..I have a puffco to cover that need thought

Yeah so if you aren't the most worried about stealth and more about getting a nice decent hit I would say get it(the cloud) as it wins in every aspect of that. if you aren't so worried about the hit size more about stealth go for the g9/dr.dabber/etc. trade offs. :shrug:

I still havent taken my mine to the beach... Will have to do that some time soon.

CBDFarm,

tylerj55

@tylerj55 's tear downs did not only happen after torching. The components inside the nail are not ideal regardless of whether or not he torched it and I know from my friend who owns one that the nails begin to degrade and discolor quickly. Not saying it isn't safe because I genuinely don't know. But if you guys have had no troubles it probably is. I just think the bubblers suck for the price point and I would rather have a nice W9/Source pen setup with some DHgate glass.

He just like's to throw that out there anytime any argument is made against the Cloud V. I just ignore it now LOL! Other than that we have agreed onseveral other things so idk. But I will definitely say, until the new g9 510 nail came in, the mail the cloud v gave the strongest hits. Not tastiest, but I could get a full dab. The 510 enail is awesome though because you control the amount of power and heat being sent to the nail. Works even better in TC mode :)

tylerj55,

YungLeaner

He touched it before opening it with pliers, he said it all here before it was deleted. You can use a lot of material in things as long as they work under operating temp...Your friend is a bold face liar. If you take a look at these nails, one is used one is brand new... The center isn't darkened, scortched, discolored, or anything. However I do admit, I would like a ceramic nail, with a Ti core.

He just like's to throw that out there anytime any argument is made against the Cloud V. I just ignore it now LOL! Other than that we have agreed onseveral other things so idk. But I will definitely say, until the new g9 510 nail came in, the mail the cloud v gave the strongest hits. Not tastiest, but I could get a full dab. The 510 enail is awesome though because you control the amount of power and heat being sent to the nail. Works even better in TC mode :)
Yeah, it hits pretty hard but the taste was off to me and the proprietary bubbler design was really shitty IMO, almost no percolation even with holding the unit at the perfect angle

YungLeaner,

CBDFarm

QUIT.

If you think this has no percolation they why recommend something with less volume? There is no special angle needed to hold at... Have you honestly ever hit a cloud dude?

Last edited:
CBDFarm,
Yea basically why I got this was for dabs on the go without having to worry about losing or breaking my glass while transporting or lugging around a pelican . Love my puffco but wanted more of a full size dab on the go. When I want flavor I have my mini nail I can hook up to my ms fab egg or double Mac at home.

Didn't mean to cause any drama amongs t you guys !

shooter_mcdabbin206,

YungLeaner

If you think this has no percolation they why recommend something with less volume? There is no special angle needed to hold at... Have you honestly ever hit a cloud dude?
Yes, it had like an inch of water and barely bubbled. but i sound like I'm being a dick and i don't mean to. just very high on kush. hope everyones having a great day :)

YungLeaner,
Reactions: Hoosier

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Yea basically why I got this was for dabs on the go without having to worry about losing or breaking my glass while transporting or lugging around a pelican . Love my puffco but wanted more of a full size dab on the go. When I want flavor I have my mini nail I can hook up to my ms fab egg or double Mac at home.

Didn't mean to cause any drama amongs t you guys !

It's not a full on rig hit but i would say it 9/10ths the way there. I was the same way, I didnt want to lug around my pulse or other glass. If the glass were to break I feel a lot better paying 99 bucks then 300+ LOL.

CBDFarm,
How many dabs do you guys get per charge? Does the unit come with a partial charge? How long does it take to fully charge the unit? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the replies guys

shooter_mcdabbin206,

Chill Dude

How many dabs do you guys get per charge? Does the unit come with a partial charge? How long does it take to fully charge the unit? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the replies guys

On my Cloud V Electro I get around 40 to 45 cycles per charge. It takes about 6 hours to fully charge from dead. However, these days I recharge when about halfway drained and it takes about 2.5 hours.

I'm uncertain of the charge time for the other portable enails though..

And, yes it came with a partial charge so you can use right out of the box:tup:

Chill Dude,

CBDFarm

QUIT.

Comes with a partial charge, but they recommend 9 hour initial charge, then it's 6 hours or so after that. I have to charge it every 2-3 days with heavy usage(on the 800 degree setting) I havent played with the 1000 degree setting enough to tell you.

CBDFarm,

Chill Dude

I dig the Dragon glass! The problem is that I'm really liking the sidearm glass. IDK, for me it's more closely related to a true dab experience with the nail outside and the ability to carb cap..

@CBDFarm You only have the sidearm rig now right?

FYI, I'm rockin the 16mm nail now. It's defiantly superior to the 12mm for bigger dabs. You can really milk up the glass with the 16mm and a generous .15g dab:brow:

Chill Dude,
Reactions: CBDFarm

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I dig the Dragon glass! The problem is that I'm really liking the sidearm glass. IDK, for me it's more closely related to a true dab experience with the nail outside and the ability to carb cap..

@CBDFarm You only have the sidearm rig now right?

FYI, I'm rockin the 16mm nail now. It's defiantly superior to the 12mm for bigger dabs. You can really milk up the glass with the 16mm and a generous .15g dab:brow:

Yeah I only have the side arm right now, I would possibly invest if they did these in a side arm design, which im sure they will, then sell the regular one to recoup some loss haha. Im not a fan of the straight shooters either, the carb cap makes it and really helps.
Yeah the 16mm kick the 12mm ass, so much less waste and the ability to take a really nice glob.

Driessenartt

Hey guys,
I picked one of these up the other day and I'm trying to figure out if I'm using it right. I got the straight arm, and I've watched a bunch of vids, but every dab I take seems small, my lungs don't feel like they get filled, and the exhale cloud is whispy. I don't feel like I'm getting as high as I should be either. I don't know if I just need to take bigger dabs, when I use a rig, I use the same amount and it seems to work fine.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Driessenartt,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Take a video and let us see... Are you using your palm to carb cap? The straight shooters are harder to get right then the side arms. The side arms are a better design IMO.

Anyway did you guys see this? New quartz version of the nail.... Now I don't like quartz and am hoping for a ceramic version EDIT: I just bought one, they are still 30 bucks like the others, here's to some terps i hope.

13342974_1230933560251863_1895447417062985240_n_zpsylzrjyej.jpg

CBDFarm,

Driessenartt

Here you go. I am using the bigger size nail. If I use the smaller nail, results are worse. If I try in on the 800 setting I results are worse.
I was told after showing someone the video to try putting a dab on it before I turn it on, then do mild carb capping with a mellow inhale. Tried that and results were the same.
I;m getting hits, and I'm getting high, but i'm going through a ton more wax and getting way less high than I did with my other rig.

Driessenartt,

CBDFarm

QUIT.

Here you go. I am using the bigger size nail. If I use the smaller nail, results are worse. If I try in on the 800 setting I results are worse.
I was told after showing someone the video to try putting a dab on it before I turn it on, then do mild carb capping with a mellow inhale. Tried that and results were the same.
I;m getting hits, and I'm getting high, but i'm going through a ton more wax and getting way less high than I did with my other rig.

Well I think thats your problem right there, these aren't going to hit like a rig, no portable enail IMO ever will. I think the Cloud comes close to a rig but their will always be a noticeable difference. Also IMO the straight shooter design isn't the greatest and the side arm functions better. This is mine. I get really nice hits, still not like a rig, but i can make clouds. I do agree the small nail is crap compared to the bigger one, i only use 800 degrees though. The 1000 is too hot for me.

CBDFarm,

Driessenartt

Well I think thats your problem right there, these aren't going to hit like a rig, no portable enail IMO ever will. I think the Cloud comes close to a rig but their will always be a noticeable difference. Also IMO the straight shooter design isn't the greatest and the side arm functions better. This is mine. I get really nice hits, still not like a rig, but i can make clouds. I do agree the small nail is crap compared to the bigger one, i only use 800 degrees though. The 1000 is too hot for me.

Well, that's thoroughly disappointing. I bought the Electro based on so many great review and watching TONS of videos where people achieve awesome clouds. Even you get awesome clouds on the blue setting. No matter how big of a dab I put on this thing I can't get decent clouds and only feel a fraction of how high I think I should be and that's on the red setting. If I turn it blue like I would like I might as well be throwing my wax in the trash. I've gone through 3 times as much wax as I normally do since I bought it. I seriously feel like I have gotten a faulty unit or something based on what I hear from every other user. I guess I'll just call it a $200 loss and go back to my torch. What a waste.

Driessenartt,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Well, that's thoroughly disappointing. I bought the Electro based on so many great review and watching TONS of videos where people achieve awesome clouds. Even you get awesome clouds on the blue setting. No matter how big of a dab I put on this thing I can't get decent clouds and only feel a fraction of how high I think I should be and that's on the red setting. If I turn it blue like I would like I might as well be throwing my wax in the trash. I've gone through 3 times as much wax as I normally do since I bought it. I seriously feel like I have gotten a faulty unit or something based on what I hear from every other user. I guess I'll just call it a $200 loss and go back to my torch. What a waste.

If you think it's faulty talk to cloud, they were more then happy to fix my nail issues and gave me extras for the trouble. Also if anyone around you has the side-arm version try that as like I said the straight shooter design isn't the best IMO. Also one more question just because you mentioned "200 dollars" you didnt happen to by chance buy it off ebay did you?

CBDFarm,

Driessenartt

If you think it's faulty talk to cloud, they were more then happy to fix my nail issues and gave me extras for the trouble. Also if anyone around you has the side-arm version try that as like I said the straight shooter design isn't the best IMO. Also one more question just because you mentioned "200 dollars" you didnt happen to by chance buy it off ebay did you?

No, got it from my local dispensary on sale.
I'll talk to cloud v. See if I can get a new unit and see if that helps. I might even order a side arm, see if I like that any better. I'm really wanting to love this e-nail!

Last edited:
Driessenartt,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
No, got it from my local dispensary on sale.
I'll talk to cloud v. See if I can get a new unit and see if that helps. I might even order a side arm, see if I like that any better. I'm really wanting to love this e-nail!

Well I hope you end up liking it if not sell it. Its a pretty hot item right now and im sure you could recoup a fair bit. Ive tried both the sidearm and straight shooter and all i can say is hands down sidearm > straight shooter.

Waiting on my Quartz nail soon... I hope its a noticeable improvement in taste, if not oh well they are all still 29 bucks each lol

CBDFarm,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
So it came.... I thought it would be a 16mm its a 12mm... It hits a lot better then the ti nails they offer(both the 12mm and 16mm) heats up quicker, and seems to be made well. I took a few pictures but the focus on my camera is broken so bear with me.... My only qualm us that I would like it in a 16mm version for those huge fat dabs, and I want a ceramic version... But thats just me.

13382148_1097084817024994_92683865_n_zpsn37qgdl4.jpg

13393546_1097084783691664_1501813535_n_zpsi2jh1nyo.jpg

CBDFarm,
Top Bottom