• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cloud V Electro

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Well hey guys I am not allowed to post in the other section of the forum yet, but this is also a good place as this portable e nail hasn't been on the market long(this version a month or less, the straight shooter 2 months). I have the side arm version. There is also a straight shooter version. Its a 6000mah battery with triple o-rings and a spill proof glass piece. It hits like a beast... I have owned and tried multiple vape pens and never liked them or really got medicated... So I went all in and bought this in hopes if was good I could take it hiking,the beach, road trips, etc without carrying a torch and butane everywhere and looking like a fiend LOL. My only issue with the piece is water can be a pain in the ass to get the right amount in as the spill proof glass piece is pressurized it sometimes doesn't like to fill with enough water, but once you get past that learning curve, its fucking worth it... Just watch. I might do a further in depth review later :) EDIT: I tried my best to not show my face but it came up a little, im in a medically legal state, i don't worry, but sometimes it sends others into a frenzy LOL. Anyway I didnt talk, just all function.

mod note: Regarding posting in other sections, you have the same rights as any other member, except for Classified, where you're not qualified to post an ad yet. Only staff members can enable a thread in the plug-in and portable sections.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Well hey guys I am not allowed to post in the other section of the forum yet, but this is also a good place as this portable e nail hasn't been on the market long(this version a month or less, the straight shooter 2 months). I have the side arm version. There is also a straight shooter version. Its a 6000mah battery with triple o-rings and a spill proof glass piece. It hits like a beast... I have owned and tried multiple vape pens and never liked them or really got medicated... So I went all in and bought this in hopes if was good I could take it hiking,the beach, road trips, etc without carrying a torch and butane everywhere and looking like a fiend LOL. My only issue with the piece is water can be a pain in the ass to get the right amount in as the spill proof glass piece is pressurized it sometimes doesn't like to fill with enough water, but once you get past that learning curve, its fucking worth it... Just watch. I might do a further in depth review later :) EDIT: I tried my best to not show my face but it came up a little, im in a medically legal state, i don't worry, but sometimes it sends others into a frenzy LOL. Anyway I didnt talk, just all function.

That looks good. I'll check it later

Zangano Cruel,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I have one but very rarely use it. I like it better than my Dabado or G9. It's performs way better than those type of handheld nails. You can get big fat dabs on the Elctro. It is hard as hell to get the water in the glass (I got the bent arm). My true complaint is make it smaller, too big to be "portable".

smutman,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I have one but very rarely use it. I like it better than my Dabado or G9. It's performs way better than those type of handheld nails. You can get big fat dabs on the Elctro. It is hard as hell to get the water in the glass (I got the bent arm). My true complaint is make it smaller, too big to be "portable".

I was looking into the Dr.Dabber,Dabadoo, and the likes, but ended up picking this one do to the size. The Dr.Dabber and them are smaller and run a 2500mah battery(s). I really didn't know how long that would last. So I went Cloud. I personally like the size, but I can see where some dont because you can't just throw it in your pocket. This seems better for events with friends type of portable than a stealthy portable. Already took it on one hike so far and no issues, i just keep it in the bong bag when not in use, and bust it out when the group needs a dab. Cant wait to try the beach. I have heard people complain about the e-nails burning out fairly quickly but I have also seen cloud jump on it and rectify the issue. Will report back with any issues or tricks i run into :) And yes the water is a PAIN to put in until you get the learning curve, but even then sometimes it doesn't wanna fill with enough water LOL.

CBDFarm,

Chill Dude

@CBDFarm i have The Cloud Electro as well and I'm really digging it! So easy, so quick, so potent... What's not to like? I've had mine about 5 weeks now and still on the same nail..No problems..

I haven't found filling with water too tedious of a process. However, I only use a very small amount. I'd rather go at a lower water level than to get water sprayed in my mouth.

I'm liking the blue setting the best for taste. The red setting gets a little too hot and wrecks the flavor. That said, I occasionally set it to red for that monster dab, for the times I want to get intensely high...

I'm with you on your pen comments... The Cloud gets you medicated quickly and intensely whereas with pens it takes numerous hits of whispy vapor to get you there and the high isn't as strong IMO..

BTW, killer vid man, nice sized dab with a huge cloud on the exhale... I almost felt that one between my eyes haha

I'm curious why you created this thread in the upcoming portable thread.. The Cloud is defiantly out to the mass market now so it seems this thread would get more action in the currently available portable section...

Last edited:
Chill Dude,
Reactions: CBDFarm

CBDFarm

QUIT.
@CBDFarm i have The Cloud Electro as well and I'm really digging it! So easy, so quick, so potent... What's not to like? I've had mine about 5 weeks now and still on the same nail..No problems..

I haven't found filling with water too tedious of a process. However, I only use a very small amount. I'd rather go at a lower water level than to get water sprayed in my mouth.

I'm liking the blue setting the best for taste. The red setting gets a little too hot and wrecks the flavor. That said, I occasionally set it to red for that monster dab, for the times I want to get intensely high...

I'm with you on your pen comments... The Cloud gets you medicated quickly and intensely whereas with pens it takes numerous hits of whispy vapor to get you there and the high isn't as strong IMO..

BTW, killer vid man, nice sized dab with a huge cloud on the exhale... I almost felt that one between my eyes haha

I'm curious why you created this thread in the upcoming portable thread.. The Cloud is defiantly out to the mass market now so it seems this thread would get more action in the currently available portable section...

Thank you very much for the kind words :) And it's honestly hard for me to dislike anything on this...Which version of it do you have? If you have the straight version post it up, we can compare them :) But I mean if I had to complain about something I would have wished it came with a 12mm and 16mm nail to see what you like instead of two 12mm, but thats nothing to complain about haha. I personally like a little more water than what they expect, so i have to mess with the pressure a bit my covering the intake hole and letting it drip slowly lol. But i understand where you are coming from, I got splashback trying to figure out how much water I like.
I made this here as I said I couldn't post in the other section(guessing as im new) so if a mod does see this please move it :)

Chill Dude

@CBDFarm Naw, I have the sidearm version just like you. For me, the 12mm nail is about right as I usually do 2 to 3 small dabs per session. From your vid it looks like you do a reasonable large dab so you may want to consider picking up a 16mm as well. I've found if I load a monster dab, it will puddle on the bottom of the nail and splatter a bit. My dabs are usually more in the range of .04g, but if I wanted to go big... say .1g to .15g, I'd most defiantly want the 16mm nail.

And, I agree, Cloud should sell the kit with one 12mm and one 16mm.. Let the consumer find what works best for them.....

Chill Dude,

Chill Dude

My thoughts are that the Cloud Electro is a well built potable nail device and is very safe when operated as it was intended to. The person you're referring to took a butane torch and torched the nail with a 2,500F + flame for a significant amount of time and then smashed it with a hammer. This device is not meant to be torched and under normal use it only gets as high as 1000F for a brief moment and will drop below 500F within 12 to 15 seconds. I don't believe the components below and encased in the nail stem get very hot at all. The Cloud heats more like an atomizer where the high heat is on the nail only.. At least that's the way I understand it...

I live my Electro and use it every day:)

Chill Dude,

tylerj55

My thoughts are that the Cloud Electro is a well built potable nail device and is very safe when operated as it was intended to. The person you're referring to took a butane torch and torched the nail with a 2,500F + flame for a significant amount of time and then smashed it with a hammer. This device is not meant to be torched and under normal use it only gets as high as 1000F for a brief moment and will drop below 500F within 12 to 15 seconds. I don't believe the components below and encased in the nail stem get very hot at all. The Cloud heats more like an atomizer where the high heat is on the nail only.. At least that's the way I understand it...

I live my Electro and use it every day:)

This is the second time you have referred to me torching the nail for a "significant amount of time" and I certainly never smashed it with a hammer. Please quote me where I said that I have done either of those things. I really am starting to think you are a shill for the company or something, maybe damage control? I am not sure, however I never held the torch on the nail longer than a few seconds at a time as I have repeatedly said. This led to the metal in the bottom part of the atomizer bubble. So I then used pliers on it, but I never took a hammer to it, I took two pairs of pliers to try and pry the titanium cap off of the atomizer, because you can clearly see it is constructed of two different pieces on this atomizer. The bottom part snapped almost immediately and the top part wouldn't come off at all. I'm assuming some kind of glue is in place to hold it down. Anyway, as I have said before the inside of the atomizer had burnt teflon in it and so did the other burnt out atomizers that I hadn't torched.

Chill Dude

Okay @tylerj55 you've given your thoughts on The Cloud a number of times. It it's obvious you don't like the device and don't feel comfortable using it. And that's perfectly fine. Please don't turn this thread into a company bashing fiasco. I for one, would like to talk to other Cloud Electro owners who do in fact use the device, like it and wish to share their experiences with others. You have shared your opinion and concerns regarding The Electro.. So if you are not using the device and don't have any NEW information to share then perhaps you should move on to other portable threads where you actually use the product and can engage in meaningful dialogue.

tylerj55

Okay @tylerj55 you've given your thoughts on The Cloud a number of times. It it's obvious you don't like the device and don't feel comfortable using it. And that's perfectly fine. Please don't turn this thread into a company bashing fiasco. I for one, would like to talk to other Cloud Electro owners who do in fact use the device, like it and wish to share their experiences with others. You have shared your opinion and concerns regarding The Electro.. So if you are not using the device and don't have any NEW information to share then perhaps you should move on to other portable threads where you actually use the product and can engage in meaningful dialogue.

Haha you couldn't even address a single one of my points. I am not here to bash, honestly I am hoping they address the health concerns associated with teflon. You called me out, not by name, but regardless I have the right to defend myself against your inaccurate description of what happened in the past. I say you are a shill because you refuse to answer any of my questions/points, and you just blindly love this device. Where was I company bashing at all? I merely posted my experience in DETAIL, and see nothing hateful at all? Please quote what exactly was company bashing... You most likely won't because there is nothing that can be percieved as such, just like you cannot quote where I torched the atomizer for a "significant amount of time" and when I "hit it with a hammer." I really think more and more with each post you are a shill.

I am here to express my views and experiences with this device, and I very much have the right to do so. That is what this place is here for. If the mods feel my post is company bashing please let me know and I will remove it.

mod note: Name calling isn't allowed on the forum, and calling someone a shill is certainly that.

tylerj55

Lol but it's ok for him to repeatedly lie about stuff that I have posted? He never denies working with them, nor does he ever address my questions across multiple threads. He just promotes the product and disregards/eschews any negative info, and I am unsure what else to call that. And cloud electro could have totally been up front and said their atomizers were just that: atomizers. Not nails, like they claim on that site.

mod note: From the rules page- Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. Back to back posts are also a rules violation.

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Lol but it's ok for him to repeatedly lie about stuff that I have posted? He never denies working with them, nor does he ever address my questions across multiple threads. He just promotes the product and disregards/eschews any negative info, and I am unsure what else to call that. And cloud electro could have totally been up front and said their atomizers were just that: atomizers. Not nails, like they claim on that site.

If you don't like the product why are you here? "WOW! Thank you for posting that! Hopefully people will see this and realize how bad this device and the materials used really are."

This is a thread for other owners.... You are just trying to start issues, you have your thread where you post you don't like it, stay there so no one gets in a pissing match. :)

CBDFarm,

tylerj55

Well I happened to see this thread, was hoping there would be an update on it, maybe new nails or something and saw that guy spreading lies/exaggerations about my post. That is what prompted me to post my deatiled information. Had My post not been mentioned, or even mentioned correctly at least, it would have been a different story. But he is downplaying everything I did to make it seem different. As I said, didn't just come here to hate as I still own the device. But in all honesty, you do not seem much better than him with your sarcastic comment. I was not even the one to mention said topic today, but screw it let us just move past that shit I'm high as fuck. And by the way, I don't have to like a product to discuss it buddy. :)

Last edited:
tylerj55,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Well I happened to see this thread, was hoping there would be an update on it, maybe new nails or something and saw that guy spreading lies/exaggerations about my post. That is what prompted me to post my deatiled information. Had I not been mentioned, or even mentioned correctly it would have been a different story. But he is downplaying everything I did to make it seem different. As I said, didn't just come here to hate as I still own the device. But in all honesty, you do not seem much better than him with your sarcastic comment. I was not even the one to mention said topic today, but screw it let us just move past that shit I'm high as fuck. And by the way, I don't have to like a product to discuss it buddy. :)

Damn someone really pissed in your coffee. Have a good day buddy :)

Last edited:

YungLeaner

I have read much of @tylerj55 has posted and can assure you he isn't running around bashing this vape for fun. His images of the materials used for the atomizer are seriously concerning irregardless of whether or not he torched one of the nails. Teflon should simply not be inside of one of these units. Add that to the fact that there has been essentially no wax pen company that has followed high safety standards before being called out, and you're better off grabbing the G9/Dr Dabber model with the upgraded ceramic top. Either you know there's teflon in this unit or you don't know what's in this unit. Materials discussion is a viable topic for a vaporizer thread, and I'm glad his information was shared because prior to that I was going to buy a Cloud Electro. Going with the G9 now. It's possible the vape is safe at some temperatures, and I don't own one so I'll stay off the thread for now. Stay safe!

CarbonFiberGuy

I was interested in the electro until I found out the "nails" were disposable atomizers . I had high hopes that this had a safe ceramic rod with full metal surround heating that nice sized nail . Like a higher quality G9 unit:shrug: I hate disposable atomizers, this makes it way to pen like in form and reliability unfortunately .

CarbonFiberGuy,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

tylerj55

Yup I have a Boost now and while I wish it could stay a little bit hotter, it is pretty awesome. And I just saw they have a recycler option in the works and they have a quartz nail on the way too. Well dabado does at least. Anyways, the Cloud Electro gen 2 hopefully goes a diff route as I like the idea of the bigger design, bigger nail and glass piece. But the nail system needs work imo. If they could just heat 3 seperate ceramic rods with their 3 linked 18650's in the next gen I would be all over it. Kind of what I was hoping to get with this unit, but you live and you learn. I have been through like 5 flower vapes and have 3 I truly love. I have yet to find a concentrate vape I absolutely truely love besides my Evo. The Herc by w9 is great but has a big learning curve so others generally have a hard time using it correctly, the cloud evo nails scare me(note: don't flame me not saying dangerous for sure), and the boost just doesnt stay hot enough for dabs bigger than like half a grain of rice to a grain of rice

tylerj55,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Like a higher quality G9 unit:shrug: I hate disposable atomizers, this makes it way to pen like in form and reliability unfortunately .

G9 makes baby hits(like a pen), and uses a 2500Mah battery, hardly worth the price. You might as well buy the DHgate version... Dabadoo, Dr.Dabber, G9, are all rebrands/knock offs of each other. http://www.dhgate.com/product/porta...rizer/269836431.html#s1-5-7b;searl|2656034079 or this one https://www.vapefiend.co.uk/dabbie-the-portable-e-nail.html or any of the many knock offs. IDK how you find that higher quality, but to each his own.
But it's all a matter of preference. I wanted something bigger, stronger, and I didnt have to worry about the battery dying and not many if any knock offs going around. If you dont like the Cloud thats fine, but dont knock it till you try it. If they do ever come out with a ceramic nail I would like that as Ceramic is my favorite anyway, but this just makes fat clouds and I can take it on the go, everything I wanted. Only down side is its pretty big(I dont mind) and its a pain to fill up with water.

CarbonFiberGuy

I think you misunderstood my post . I could care less about g9 unit rebrands , quality and battery life . When this unit came out it was discussed in the H-enail thread . I among many others were under the impression this unit was using the same heating method ,but perhaps updated more robust & safer, which made me interested . It wasn't till much later after a new poster shed the light on us that these nails are disposable coils ,much like a pen atomizer . That's the only issue I have, I know nothing about the Teflon concern . I do not need to use a unit to know that I do not need another coil to keep stock of . Between my ecigs, and pens I have my fill to keep track of .

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I think you misunderstood my post . I could care less about g9 unit rebrands , quality and battery life . When this unit came out it was discussed in the H-enail thread . I among many others were under the impression this unit was using the same heating method ,but perhaps updated more robust & safer, which made me interested . It wasn't till much later after a new poster shed the light on us that these nails are disposable coils ,much like a pen atomizer . That's the only issue I have, I know nothing about the Teflon concern . I do not need to use a unit to know that I do not need another coil to keep stock of . Between my ecigs, and pens I have my fill to keep track of .
Well good vibes to you and your collection :)

CBDFarm,

Chill Dude

these nails are disposable coils ,much like a pen atomizer

I've been using the same 12mm Cloud Electro nail for about 5 weeks(heavy use) and it's still going strong as ever. Ill report back when/if the nail fails, but for now it's all good:tup:

I agree with @CBDFarm that the rebrands don't have the power for that big dab with major cloudage on the exhale. For example, Dr Dabber's Boost only hits 600F and cools down rather quickly giving you maybe a 5 second window for your draw. Now, I don't own a Boost, but have used my friends unit a couple of times, and my friend hands down prefers the functionality of The Electro vs The Boost. Some people like the ultra low temp dabs and The Boost delivers on that front, but the trade of is whispy clouds. With the Electro you get two temp points..800F and 1000F. 800F is my go to temp for flavor, but if I want to go big and devour a .1g plus dab I'll set it to 1000F and the Cloud handles the big dabs like a champ.. That is.. If you have the lung power to milk the shit out of it!!

Last edited:
Chill Dude,

CBDFarm

QUIT.
I've been using the same 12mm Cloud Electro nail for about 5 weeks(heavy use) and it's still going strong as ever. Ill report back when/if the nail fails, but for now it's all good:tup:

I agree with @CBDFarm that the rebrands don't have the power for that big dab with major cloudage on the exhale. For example, Dr Dabber's Boost only hits 600F and cools down rather quickly giving you maybe a 5 second window for your draw. Now, I don't own a Boost, but have used my friends unit a couple of times, and my friend hands down prefers the functionality of The Electro vs The Boost. Some people like the ultra low temp dabs and The Boost delivers on that front, but the trade of is whispy clouds. With the Electro you get two temp points..800F and 1000F. 800F is my go to temp for flavor, but if I want to go big and devour a .1g plus dab I'll set it to 1000F and the Cloud handles the big dabs like a champ.. That is.. If you have the lung power to milk the shit out of it!!

I might do a red setting(1000 degrees) dab and compare it to my blue setting(800 degrees) on the cloudage when i make my full review video. I am will you though, I take my dabs are 800 setting and wait about 2-3 seconds before I take my dab.

Top Bottom