Cloud Pen by CPA

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
anyone use this attachment yet?

:peace:

Im done with cloudvapez.com lol, i just went on to order a 3 pack of replacement atomizers which used to be 30$, only to find that 3-pack is no longer an option and they raised the price of 1 cartridge from 15$ to 25$. At that price id probably just buy a new cloud pen since an atomizer is now almost half the price of a new vape. Im hesitant to buy the new microG coil with thescreen cause i just dont see it performing as well. I hate to do it but ill probably just buy them from the other cloud website that was shilling on here since theyre only 11.99$ on their site

Mynameismud,

loyalties

Im on the fence regarding this portable vape, I need something small and discreet and I believe its come down to this pen or the g pen micro.

What I've taken from all my research is these two devices are just about the same (even most of the parts are interchangeable) . Also that eventually the heating elements will be need to be replaced. Which brings me to this predicament.

On one hand I can buy a cloudvape for 70 plus 12 for an extra heating element bringing me to around 80
Or I can buy a gpen micro which comes with 2 pens. So for 20 more I can not only have an extra heating element but also an entire extra pen (incase a battery goes bad etc).

I feel as if the cloudvape was released before the gpen, so is the gpen a cheaper knockoff (materials wise) or have they improved on some of cloudvapes design? I've read so many reviews and opinions that im stuck at a crossroads.

What do you guys think?

loyalties,

freaktown

spaced out
i was just wondering if the new herb attachment is any good. :\

i just purchased the newer 2.0 cloud pen from a collective a couple of weeks ago and so far it works real well for its intended purpose which is vaping wax, it almost works too good as the rips you get from this can be massive and sometimes you just don't expect it to be that intense, so if huge concentrate rips are your thing then this is the pen for you. :lol:

as far as i was told the only difference for the 2.0 is that the charger is better quality.

i can see how people have mentioned before that you would want more than one atomizer as you want one for indica and one for sativa, i have switched from having an og wax in there and then trying a sativa but it can be sort of a pain scraping out one strain and then putting in another as there is still some residual wax leftover after scraping not much but i just prefer not to mix strains.

in fact at this point i just vape og wax in it as the cumulative sativa hits can be too much for me personally so i just prefer to vape sativa flowers. :whoa:

overall imo after a couple of weeks of using this pen it works real well and i like the size and portability of it so that is why i was wondering if the herb attachment would work well with flowers as i like to mostly vape flowers all day and usually close out the night with some wax.

i've only had it for a couple of weeks so possibly the answer to heating element longevity is not to press the button down for more than say 15 seconds, obviously the less time the button is pressed the better but at his point i can see how you would need more than one atomizer but i agree that pricing these atomizers above $25 is ridiculous ( i think my collective has them at $10) but the manufacturer should include at least two atomizers with the initial unit and sell replacements for less than $10 imo.

freaktown,

WhenDreamAndVapeUnite

Designated Hitter
after some reasearch i've found there is somthing interesting going with the cloud name
www.cloudvapes.com and www.cloudvapez.com are 2 completely different companies. cloudvapes.com takes you to cloud V enterprises website. cloudvapez.com redirects you to cloudpenz.com. they have a different logo and everything.
i guess ya never know whats legit when everything comes from china anyways right?

WhenDreamAndVapeUnite,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
From what we can glean, there is a lawsuit right now regarding trademark infringement on the Cloud pens between Cloud V Enterprises and Cloud Vapez Inc. This is as much as we know at this time. As we find out valid information, we will pass it along.

momofthegoons,

OF

i guess ya never know whats legit when everything comes from china anyways right?

Well, no, not really. Revolution/DART for instance, while no longer in production, is 100% US made from 100% US materials. And it seriously outperforms these modified e-cigs as you might imagine. Or go check out the thousands of posts on the topic on that thread.

And you have Omicrons, which while made in China are made under contract with D9 as purpose built oil carts, not some lame mods on e-cigs. Omicron carts too put the counterfeits to shame. You don't notice a lot of guys going from them to G Pen, Atmos, Cloud and so on.....but you do find a lot of guys who find refuge there after the disappointments with the e-cig mods.

They are not all the same. There are some serious purpose built tools to compete with the cheap make do 'revolutionary break through products', for instance:
http://www.planetvape.ca/o-phos-vaporizer.html

Which will give you a reliable 200 to 400 hits per gram for several grams given 'fair to good' oils to work with. On $12 carts made for the duty with serious Customer Service to back it up.

OF

NoLookPass

This is my first post. I didn't realize vaporizing was as big as it is. I look forward to picking up knowledge from this community as I am a beginner so please bear with me.

Is anybody having issues with their Cloud pen? I thought my atomizer burned out so I purchased another one from a local shop. Installed it and it still doesn't fire up. Maybe it's the battery?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
This is my first post. I didn't realize vaporizing was as big as it is. I look forward to picking up knowledge from this community as I am a beginner so please bear with me.

Is anybody having issues with their Cloud pen? I thought my atomizer burned out so I purchased another one from a local shop. Installed it and it still doesn't fire up. Maybe it's the battery?
Sorry to hear your Cloud... dissipated.

Possibly the battery, possibly the thread connector, possibly just shitty sketchy quality control? I'm assuming you've already read a couple of the portable pen vapes and seen our discussion re: mass-production electronic cigarettes repurposed for things they aren't designed to handle? Also, if you saw some of the comments on the page, there's a lawsuit between two guys over who actually owns the rights...

I wish I could propose a system that retails at the same price as the Cloud Pen, but I haven't found one yet. Quality items call for a slightly higher price usually, much higher sometimes. I'd recommend the TV Ultra/DART setup, but those are dead, retail-wise. If you find the DART cart, it's probably one of the last five out in the world on an obscure website/in a store out of the way. Perhaps the Omicron would be to your liking? Do you vape herb too? Some of the stem-load-based portables can handle oil pretty well with a small piece of 100% cotton. Don't worry, the cotton doesn't vape out at the temps we're playing with. I'm thinking something like the Arizer Solo which is a portable flower (herb) vaporizer that you can do the cotton trick on and get results... but it's not the same size as the Cloud Pen or other portable pen vapes (and the pen part is the appeal of these things, huh?) Karma, the guys who brought us the DaVinci vape, are close-ish to releasing their new vaporizer, the Ascent, which they said has a small glass concentrate dish which will vaporize just that. Might be a good call to glean over their Ascent thread and keeping tabs on it?

For what it's worth, I've been on here just shy of two weeks over a year, and I've seen... probably a half dozen new vaporizers come out, if not closer to the dozen. I, like you, didn't really know the depth of this side of the herb. I thought it was crappy box whip, Volcano, or nothing!

Quick edit: the reason the atty's fail so much is because they're not designed to work with concentrates. They're built to hit specific temperatures where PG/VG vape at. PG/VG are the liquids used in "e-juice" for electronic cigs, and they act as the "carrier" for the flavoring and nicotine they add to most juices. Concentrates, on the other hand, have a viscosity ranging from goopy/runny like Pure Gold's stuff, to "snaps in half" shatter consistency. Two different beasts. I would know, I just popped my e-cig cart off and put my concentrate cart on for a quick couple of hits. It's just not the same, and they tend to not mention that part...

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Bought one of these after trying a friends. Know it wasn't top of the line, but did the trick at first and introduced me to other,IMO,better quality concentrate vapes. I just sold my Cloud pen after buying a Thermovape Revolution w/dart. It was only $10 more than I had paid for the Cloud at my LHS. I was hesitant to spend money on carts, all these different volts(3.2, 6.0, 7.4, etc.), a plethora of different batts, it was all very confusing for someone who just wanted to load a little wax while on the go.
While I guess I am happy I ran into the Cloud pen to get me started, I now know there are much better choices out there, although maybe not as easy initially, as the Cloud/microG style pens.

greenmunster

fuck it, took the plunge.
Yes, yes its probably a piece of crap warranty-less product that'll break in a couple months but since last time i paid $180 for an omicron that basicly did the same thing (stopped working after a couple months and the fact i never could get any customer service help) the 50$ i just spent doesnt seem so bad. plus the tube vids make it look like a pretty hard lil hitter, guess we'll find out.
imo at 50$ if/when it does break atleast i can just toss it...outta site outta mind, unlike my broken $200 (nondisposable) omicron which reminds me everytime i see it how lil use i actually got out of it.

greenmunster,
Reactions: bigreed

whitemilk

i managed to hook up my cloud pen to my glass. it makes taking the huge cloud rips a lot easier.

rud0Ijp.jpg

whitemilk,
Reactions: z9

DubCRider

fuck it, took the plunge.
Yes, yes its probably a piece of crap warranty-less product that'll break in a couple months but since last time i paid $180 for an omicron that basicly did the same thing (stopped working after a couple months and the fact i never could get any customer service help) the 50$ i just spent doesnt seem so bad. plus the tube vids make it look like a pretty hard lil hitter, guess we'll find out.
imo at 50$ if/when it does break atleast i can just toss it...outta site outta mind, unlike my broken $200 (nondisposable) omicron which reminds me everytime i see it how lil use i actually got out of it.

Where do you live? If you're in the Bay Area I can get your Omicron working. I would suggest calling in to the office or opening a support ticket through the website for assistance if not in the Bay Area.

What version Omicron do you have? It sounds like you bought the V1 Omi, a lot has changed.

DubCRider,
Reactions: OF

z9

Thanks whitemilk. I just got a cloud from a friend. I'll be purchasing some spare carts. The micro g makes this vape a lot less desirable but what the hell, it'll get the job done and it was brought to me. I'm going to be using it on the ski lift and outside so I want a beater anyways. Can't wait to break it in this week.

Well, no, not really. Revolution/DART for instance, while no longer in production, is 100% US made from 100% US materials. And it seriously outperforms these modified e-cigs as you might imagine. Or go check out the thousands of posts on the topic on that thread.

And you have Omicrons, which while made in China are made under contract with D9 as purpose built oil carts, not some lame mods on e-cigs. Omicron carts too put the counterfeits to shame. You don't notice a lot of guys going from them to G Pen, Atmos, Cloud and so on.....but you do find a lot of guys who find refuge there after the disappointments with the e-cig mods.

They are not all the same. There are some serious purpose built tools to compete with the cheap make do 'revolutionary break through products', for instance:
http://www.planetvape.ca/o-phos-vaporizer.html

Which will give you a reliable 200 to 400 hits per gram for several grams given 'fair to good' oils to work with. On $12 carts made for the duty with serious Customer Service to back it up.

OF

OF,
My friend and I actually started with Omicrons (v1). Then I upgraded to the v2 and HVD upgrade. Although omicron carts work efficiently, it was just such a high maintenance vape that we both ended up not using it. My friend got the cloud and I hopped on thermovape products. Hot wax getting in your mouth and clogs really became a pain to share with other people. Not a big fan of the taste too.

The cloud does waste a good amount of wax. Maybe half as efficient as my Dart. It does have very good battery life though. We killed about a gram of wax in one charge and you can bring it anywhere due to its size. Still way overpriced for what it is though.

To me, even Delta9 are just playing into the marketing game. I used a itastevv battery with a 510 to m601 adapter and it feels like it performs better than the original Omicron batteries itself with way better battery life. I personally would choose the cloud over omicron carts due to it's short learning curve and simplicity to load.

Not that any of it matters. Two more days till I try out my Cera :mmmm:

Highnstein,
Reactions: OF

z9

Excuse my ignorance. So how does everyone pack their cloud or similar style vape?
I load individual dabs in mine and vape them. Does anybody fill the entire atomizer and use it over time? Some of the pictures people take show their chamber filled with wax or oil. Do they actually use it like that?

z9,

HappyHippy

I bought a 2.0 and had THE WORST EXPERIENCE. I bought it from the website www.cloudvapez.com and I was SO excited! Until it came. I got the Slime Green and it worked well for a day. The atomizer broke and so I call them up and tell them and they were no help at all. They said that they wouldn't replace it. I ordered two more and one was already burnt out. So in recap so far only one in three of the atomizers I bought worked.

Now what happened next was a nightmare. I had been using the 2.0 for about a week and a half and the battery started melting. MELTING!!! I called them again and again and once I got a response they said they would replace it OR take it back. I WAS PISSED. I did a google search and found www.cloudvapes.com. There was a customer service number so I called it. I told them what was going on and the let me know that the 2.0 and cloudvapez.com (cloudpenz.com) is a knock off of their original Cloud. I went back to Cloudvapez.com and quickly noticed they display the original Clouds but don't sell them. Only these horrible knock offs! The people at Cloudvapes.com helped me out, big time! They sent me a new (real) cloud for free and told me that the battery has a lifetime warranty!

So in recap,
DON'T BUY FROM cloudvapez.com OR cloudpenz.com. A bunch of liars and thieves.

*Correction*
Cloudvapez.com would NOT* take my melting unit

We got these units from directly from you. No shipping or whatnot. When I called you on it in person you tried the same excuse about bootleg units. Only problem is we bought them directly from you in person @ Kali Culture Solutions. Remember PJ? 3 faulty units out of 8. Saddleback meds had 11 faulty units. The one you gave PJ at the l.a. cup burned out within a week. Numerous complaints at saddleback from patients who bought them as well. They won't be re-ordering.

I especially like how you retorted trying to discredit my post pretending to be a legit reviewer. Especially, the fact that I discussed this with you in person several days earlier and we established the fact that we got the units from YOU. When reading your fabricated post that was later proven to be from your company I ask myself this. "Does this sound like an honest company at all?" The answer is a resounding "NO!"

I'm not trying to "attack" any company or anything of the sort. I just think the truth should be out there && get irritated when the owner of the MF company I'm posting about acts like he is "Just another satisfied customer" reviewing his own product. Truth be told, I don't trust cloudvapez cloudvapes cloudpen and most definitely don't trust the REAL Cloud Pen people. I assume this will be my adieu @FC, but at least I told the real side of things.

Peace,
HappyHippy

HappyHippy,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Excuse my ignorance. So how does everyone pack their cloud or similar style vape?
I load individual dabs in mine and vape them. Does anybody fill the entire atomizer and use it over time? Some of the pictures people take show their chamber filled with wax or oil. Do they actually use it like that?

Ok so i have the new microG coils, so my description might be a little off but here it goes anyway. They dont come with the screen anymore like early people got and ar ein the picture. I seems a lot better designed, there is notches in the ceramic for the coil so they are not randomly placed and can be scrAPed around with out ruining the coil.

Anyway back to load, i usually load a ball of wax the size of a pea right on top of the coil. I hit the button and let it melt down a little and it usually fills the entire bottom of the cartridge right up to the ridge/ring where the metal begins. In the old style/cloud version cartridges this is like a cm right under those window things on the side. I usually get between 10-20 hits off that amount (probably closer to 10) i never let it completely. Empty though so not exatly sure. Hooe that helps

Mynameismud,

DubWhat

So, i'm new here......and I found this thread over AtmosRaw / Cloud pens for Concentrates.....

I was blown away by this he said she said crap with Cloud, I read a bit and investigated. I eventually bought a cloud 2.0 off ebay.

It works pretty decent for the ear wax. I have overloaded the element and suffered that issue. Then I noticed that the replacement atomizers (Which were listed on ebay by the same guy who was selling a cloud pen (no z)) actually are built different. The one I received with the 2.0 has a plastic ring above the element. Which to me is not good as we don't want to be even thinking about smoking plastic.

Then, talking to my buddy, he shoots me this today.

http://www.cloudvaporpen.com/cloud-vapez-inc-cloud-2-0/

There is a legit beef going on between the two companies. Will this detour me from using them? No. I will say that I know a person who received a 2.0 and it failed the second time they used it. I have yet to use a Cloud V battery as the 2.0 battery works fine. Also to add, the atomizer that came with the Cloud 2.0 leaks residual oil onto the top of the battery. Dunno if its cracked or broken, I just noticed it and cleaned it yesterday.

I will say tho, I like the cloud product for concentrates. You can drop a ball into the atomizer and get some major vaps off of it. Slight learning curve but VERY slight.

DubWhat,

Broseidon

Hey guys I just picked up my cloud pen off ebay. After a couple problems with it I had them fix it under warranty so I'm happy about that. Apparently there's a 5 year warranty which is pretty comforting.

My question is about charging. What happens when it's fully charged? Does the red light just turn off or does it glow green?

Broseidon,

DubWhat

The red light goes out.

Did you get a 2.0 or a cloud V?

I have tried to email both companies and gotten zero replies. Kinda unhappy about it.

Turns out the 2.0 atomizer is leaking oil around the area where the atomizer meets the battery contacts. And its not a little, its alot.......then I tried the atomizers from the cloud v folks on the 2.0 and it didn't work at all. Two of them to be exact. I emailed both companies about the issues with zero attention.

The crappy part is I want to purchase a regular Cloud V brand pen but if no one answers me, it makes me worry.

DubWhat,
Top Bottom