Cleaning Pulsar APX Chamber

sco23

Hey folks,

Long time no see. I almost forgot I had an account here it's been so long and I've been out of the vape game for a few years. I used to rock the Arizer Solo but sold it when I went back to combusting. Well, I'm back and don't know why I left! Not sure If I wanted to commit to another expensive unit, I bought the Pulsar APX as the price and reviews were good. It's a cool little, functional vape IMO. I will be upgrading to either the PAX 2 or Airvape Xs very soon. Most likely the latter.

Anyways, I was cleaning my mouth piece and screens when I noticed the chamber is getting pretty grimey. I emailed Pulsar and they said the screen in chamber doesn't come out and to just use the brush. Ya, that doesn't work. Anyone got any tips? Will the brush melt is I use it when the vape is hot or is it made out of heat resistant material?

Thanks in advance. It's good to be back.

sco23,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes most brushes melt if used in a still very hot chamber, if you wait a bit you can use it and scrape the rest with a toothpick. After you can use a coton q-tip with iso to clean better the chamber. Although most of my conduction vapes got a pretty caked chamber with resin and I don't bother to clean them except if it impacts the taste or the airflow.

Happy you are going back to vaping!
Don't hesitate to post your review about the Pulsar APX in the unreleased portable section, nobody never posted about it!

PPN,
Top Bottom