Cleaning House --Vaporizers, glass, Joda pendant , accessories, everything must go

vaporist4LIFE

Hello everyone .I have stopped vaping and finally got everything together .all must go.not looking for any trades .need to find a home for all this .I will try to list it all as best I can, feel free to pm me for additional pictures and prices .
Da buddha
New vape flower pot
Milaana
Dynavap vong xl and brand new never used xl stash
Errlectric quartz , slo flo , ti nail
Devaster clone
like new sacred g seed of life lace sphere with matching dome
several jyarz , two slightly used lotus heating plates, cooling stem thing for sidekick , several stems for either da buddha or milaana, highly educated dabber/carb cap and matching domeless nail, single flame and triple will come with vapcap package only (1 torch of your choice if just the vapcap),4 pc Santa Cruz shredder, 2 pc mendo mulcher, ssv aromatop, ssv hands free adapter, lsv cap, cfv brand new never used mouthpiece/cooling unit, herbalizer mouthpiece and connecter , firefly 770 battery, delta studios universal adapter , several whips, glow in the dark delta studios organizer ,14 f to 14f adapter, Ena no picks, lsv bag, dime bag,
Adapters -18m to 14f , Classen adapter ,18m
Lots of accessories please feel free to message me about anything .
Sad day but my loss is your gain

vHveLz6.jpg

LjGjqIw.jpg

More pics at https://m.imgur.com/a/MWPGY

---jyarz, SCS, errlectric package classen adapter 18th to 14t adapter and devaster clone have been sold

mod note: Edited to embed images.

Last edited:
Top Bottom