Cleaning House - 5 Vapes Sublimator XLR + modded V1, Mighty, MFLB, Supreme V3

creationdivine

I never thought this day would come, but I've come under some tough circumstances that have brought me to need to sell my most beloved vaporizers. I would love for these to go to good homes where they will get good use. I have surely enjoyed my time with them!

I accept Bitcoin (preferred) or Paypal. Shipping is free within the 48 contiguous states.

Sublimator XLR. Head and atomizer are titanium. Includes monkey controller with 3 hour timer, power supply, and stand. Works flawlessly. Purchased in March 2017. SOLD

Sublimator V.1 stainless steel with upgraded titanium atomizer. The timer box died so I cut the cord and modded it to work with a dimmer switch, as learned by @grokit in this thread. Still works well, though it doesn't have as much power as it did when I first purchased it (hence buying the XLR). Dimmer has to be on full power to "sublimate". Includes Kil-A-Wat, dimmer, manual sublimator (discolored from being used in a fire pit, [super awesome for camping!]), and stand. Also note where I accidentally melted some of the rubber coating on the handle (using 2 subs at once lol). Purchased in April 2013 $200 OBO

Mighty, Storz and Bickel refurbished in May 2016. Screen has some slight discoloration on the bottom from being pressed on. Note small crack in plastic near the atomizer. Still works well. Rubber gaskets are all brand new. Includes another brand new set of gaskets as well, grinder, herb loader, brush, and charger. $125 OBO

Magic Flight Launch Box. Purchased in 2015. No batteries. 1 battery cap included. $30 OBO

Supreme V3. My dumbass accidentally broke one of the wires while putting it back together after cleaning to sell. I do not have time to fix it, but maybe you are up for the challenge. Awesome vape that still functions properly, you just can't see the temperature readout. I purchased it from another user on here a few years ago. Includes new silicon tubes, 3 bowls, and 14 + 18 rubber adapters. SOLD

All vapes have been cleaned and are ready to ship immediately.
Feel free to shoot me offers or any questions you may have. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Top Bottom