Cleaning and Testing Oil Cartridges - Before Refilling

codyppc

I am new to all this, but not new enough not to have searched for hours before posting this questing. If this needs to be moved somewhere else, I completely understand. Figured this was a good place to start.

I started vaping for my wife. We started with Co2 Oils from EvoLabs. She loves if, but i struggled a little. I drifted from the oils to wax. I got a DVT3 ceramic donut coil atomizer with a 40W VW/TC Box Mod.

She has now purchased my next supply... few grams of shatter, and another Gram of Co2 Oils. The oil is EvoLab refill syringe. I have a few of the EvoLab cartridges from the last go around, but haven't cleaned them and have no idea how to test them before i put them back in service. I only ran .5 - 1.5 grams through cartridges. I do however run some cheaper BHO oil through a few of them too. I don't like to leave any oil to be wasted, so dry firing the cartridge at the end is a possibility.

Questions...

How do i clean these cartridges?
How can i test them before i fill them with really expensive Co2 oil?
What settings do i set my Box Mod for these Co2 Cartridges?

I know more information about the cartridge would be helpful.

Thanks, Cody

Cart.jpeg
Cart.jpeg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I re-use commercial cartridges. I don't clean them out. You might consider just filling cartridge 1/8th and allow time for wicking and then try it. Hard to know when they'll break.

Your box mod probably shows the ohms of the atty when attached. I just saw a graph of power/ohms here somewhere on FC, but I can't remember where.

Last edited:

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
I don't clean them either. I bought a cheap heat gun to warm the oil for reclaiming from either carts or syringes.

Top Bottom