Classic Volcano w/ Solid Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludwig

I have a Classic Volcano for sale. It will come with the Solid Valve, 3 boxes of balloons from S&B, replacement filters, o-rings, and brush.

Am asking around 350$ paypal for the entire set. I will eat the shipping costs and fees.

HdVMdM7.jpg

ludwig,
Reactions: ogcook

salamanderfish

I am farming fish in Belize right now for an internship but I get back to school in Waterloo, Ontario Canada early this September. I might have to arrange that this be mailed to a friends address or something.

I will offer the full $340 because I have never bought a used unit online before or mailed something to a future home so you might have to be patient with me. If you would like to trade for a fully custom SSV I could arrange that too.

Please pack the unit carefully and please make sure that it works like you say. If you know of a good way to mail something to a city you will be living in I'm all ears.

salamanderfish,

ludwig

I am farming fish in Belize right now for an internship but I get back to school in Waterloo, Ontario Canada early this September. I might have to arrange that this be mailed to a friends address or something.

I will offer the full $340 because I have never bought a used unit online before or mailed something to a future home so you might have to be patient with me. If you would like to trade for a fully custom SSV I could arrange that too.

Please pack the unit carefully and please make sure that it works like you say. If you know of a good way to mail something to a city you will be living in I'm all ears.

PM'd

ludwig,

JoeKickass

This is the thread that never ends...
Yes it goes on and on my friend!
Some people started posting not knowing what it was...
But now they keep on posting just because:

This is the thread that never ends...
(Repeat indefinitely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom