Chubbler

Has anyone use one of these? I've also seen them called percolator bowls.

Most people are probably familiar with the Toro Chubbler posted below. I cant find this one anywhere. Black Leaf and Weed Star both make a version of it, as does a number of china glass companies.

I have mostly small tubes, and I think these would be more appropriate in size for me than an A/C

32228550jg3.jpg

kingofnull,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Does look tough. I've heard my buddy say the name... For some reason I just immediately think of what we call round here "poppin a chubb" as in not getting a full on wood but having your penis plump from like seeing some cleavage or a girl with a super nice ass or something lol.

I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

Steele Concept,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I know of the BL & weedstar ones. I wanted to use on as a hash-catcher, but the damned things were out of stock every time I checked @ EDIT & I gave up on the idea eventually.

OhTheAgony,
Does look tough. I've heard my buddy say the name... For some reason I just immediately think of what we call round here "poppin a chubb" as in not getting a full on wood but having your penis plump from like seeing some cleavage or a girl with a super nice ass or something lol.

I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about.

...:lol:

SSFG used to make them too. I'm going to ask if they'll make me one, and if not maybe I can commission someone locally.

kingofnull,

MrNorml

Looks like it would be a nightmare to clean.
Additionally it is not made for GonG connections (they wouldn't fit into the bowl) but seems made for combustion. I have a similar device and it is only for combustion. Basically an ashcatcher with built-in bowl, unable to accomodate other bowls, the bowl not being 14 or 18 sized but just sort of wide and flat. It is OK but not for vaporizing at all...

MrNorml,
Top Bottom