Childhood Candy! What would you bring back?

omietrice

First post here on FC. Daily user of an Arizer Solo been smoking 6 years. Anyways i just got home from a quick 7-11 run. As i get in i quickly notice they have these 5 cent candies i used to eat when i was much younger. Long story short i bought the whole box and the lady thought i was nuts. I started to think back to when i was a little kid and how different the candy was back then. Sooo..

If you could bring back any candy or junk food from back when you were a child and enjoy it while vaped, what would it be and how much would you pay for a box/pack.

For me personally, it would be Screaming Saucers.. Anyone remember them? Sour Blue raspberry candies that would make your mouth extremely blue and caused cancer.. I would probably pay 100 bucks for a single tin.. I cant find a picture of them anywhere! As for the rest, here are some!

DoritosLNAllNighterCheeseburger.jpg

c_28.jpg

gatorgum01.jpg

3578939927_8de17b519e.jpg

Dweebs.png

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
One of Altoids' worst mistakes was discontinuing their sour mint line in the circular tins. Damn, I'd loooooove for those to come back!

omietrice

I love those! I would pile a container full of UFOs any chance I got.

Im sure i saw a website that was selling a bulk bag of them. I didn't up noticing them, are they that good? When you say wafer, do you mean like crispy wafer and not candy?

omietrice,
Reactions: Tweek

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Im sure i saw a website that was selling a bulk bag of them. I didn't up noticing them, are they that good? When you say wafer, do you mean like crispy wafer and not candy?
I posted a website that has most of the candy FC'ers are talking about . They are sort of the consistency of hosts-like they give out in Mass(ex-catholic here) I think that was half the appeal for me, i liked hosts. My brother got nailed for stealing a bag of them from the church when he was an altar boy :rofl:

Tweek

I posted a website that has most of the candy FC'ers are talking about . They are sort of the consistency of hosts-like they give out in Mass(ex-catholic here) I think that was half the appeal for me, i liked hosts. My brother got nailed for stealing a bag of them from the church when he was an altar boy :rofl:

That's funny, because i used to think the exact same thing. :D

Chewy wafer, with a sour powder inside. The wafer itself does not have much flavour if I recall correctly. It's more of a texture thing. I enjoyed them alot.

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
That's funny, because i used to think the exact same thing. :D

Chewy wafer, with a sour powder inside. The wafer itself does not have much flavour if I recall correctly. It's more of a texture thing. I enjoyed them alot.
Your's had powder in them? Our's had tiny sugar bb's like this
111qc5u.jpg

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Marathon bar
Braided carmel covered in chocolate.
If you have a Fairway near you;) go to the British food section and get a Cadbury Curly Wurly- basically the same thing and the chocolate is much better. Most stores that carry British candy have them.

VaporsVaporizer,
Top Bottom