Discontinued Chewy 2.0 Portable Electric Grinder

PoopMachine

Some thoughts on my unit.

So far Im super impressed.

Unit is constructed very well and feels solid in your hand.

Ive loaded dense and airy flower and its worked equally well with both. I do wish the grind was a LITTLE finer but I know there is talks about a new set of blades to accomplish this. Either way, it seems fine for the Flowerpot.

I like it so much I will likely get another one to keep a different strain in so I dont have to go back and forth between the two.

@Splat definitely has a winner on his hands.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just ordered one!

I never liked to pre-grind my weed since I'm under the impression this is destroy terpènes if made awhile ago, so the chewy 2 would be perfect to keep your bud in perfect shape until grinding. And perfect to load on the go too!

edit: Just noticed this is my post n°3000!!!

hillbill

I have significant arthritis in my hands and manual grinders are not workable if the least bit sticky. While I do OK now, it is good to know this grinder is there if needed. Inventors are so inventive. I'll be watching here to see how it works out in the field.

KC2K

@hillbill I'm in a similar situation although due to a different mechanism. I'm hoping to get hold of one of these sooner rather than later and should know if I can get hold of one in the next couple of weeks. If I do manage to get one I will happily let you know how I manage as well as @Squiby. I definitely think there is a market for this in the disabled community.

sickmanfraud

@hillbill I'm in a similar situation although due to a different mechanism. I'm hoping to get hold of one of these sooner rather than later and should know if I can get hold of one in the next couple of weeks. If I do manage to get one I will happily let you know how I manage as well as @Squiby. I definitely think there is a market for this in the disabled community.

Here is a link to buy. https://chewygrinder.com/collections/chewy-2

You will not be disappointed.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I wonder why you people in the US get it cheaper that those in EU :hmm: , 60 usd = 51 euro , pricing after redirection to the EU domain is 60 euro
Maybe it is some kind of bug @Splat ?
Edited:
Ahaha maybe i will just use a proxy if i decide to order , just tried it and i get 60$ pricing :),.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Abysmal Vapor could it be a VAT thing?
I am pretty sure it is not that,cause it says tax excluded under the pricing in both cases and because otherwise you would have it pricier than us, my country is also in the EU so i dont see any reason for the increased pricing,other than a software glitch,but i will wait for Splat to comment on that ;).

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I probably have close to a Oz through Chewy so far. Still working really well & i have found a way to somewhat have the machine self clean itself. I had used some really sticky material that stuck to the insides a bit but than ran some really dry material through it after the fact and it seemed to take care of all that stickiness. I am really enjoying this grinder , its quick & simple to use & almost takes all the work out of grinding. I clean out the chamber ever so often with the brush from Storz & Bickel , have not had the need yet to fully break it down and do a full cleaning using my methods.

Splat

Manufacturer
Here is the promotion add. 24 to go :o

2hr33nd.jpg

Shop at www.chewygrinder.com

PoopMachine

Still loving mine. Been using it daily.

Really nothing to not like here unless you're expecting a fine grind. Does a great job of "on demand" grinding and cleaning hasnt really been an issue.

Pick one up. You wont be disappointed. First electric grinder Ive ever bought that actually works.

Phenix

the Chewy looks interesting - is there any possibility that I can get my hands on one to review it?
I know that I am quite unknown at FC, but I would like to write detailed in-depth review tough..

Phenix,
Reactions: Hjalmark

Vitolo

Vaporist
the Chewy looks interesting - is there any possibility that I can get my hands on one to review it?
I know that I am quite unknown at FC, but I would like to write detailed in-depth review tough..
I can feel that you are sincere.
Just some advice:
Write to the creator directly by private message on thoughts like that.
Forum Policies
  • This forum is for mature adults only. We don’t want to hear about you needing to hide things from your parents.
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed. One account per member.
  • If you have a question or comment regarding material safety, post it in General Discussion. Do not post it in a model thread.
  • Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved.
  • We do not attempt to moderate private communication on the site. You can leave existing conversations by clicking the "Leave Conversation" link. New conversations from a user can be rejected by using the Ignore feature on that user.
  • Any posts made to promote a specific agenda, to gain publicity, promote a cause, etc., must be pre-approved by staff.
  • Contests and giveaways must take place in the Contests section. Please contact vtac for more information.
  • We don’t use affiliate/referral links here. Please don’t post them or link to sites that use them.
  • No selling or soliciting items on the forum. The only exception is the Classifieds section, which is the only public area on the forum where you can mention that you have items for sale or trade (this includes posting that you're thinking of selling/trading). It is also the only public area where you can request to buy items. If you would like to direct a member to a classified ad please use the private conversation system.
  • Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.
  • Topics concerning the cultivation of cannabis are not permitted.
  • The discussion of hard drugs is discouraged.
  • No discussion of selling drugs or looking for buyer/seller contacts.
  • No warez discussion.
  • FC does not condone any illegal activity. You are responsible for knowing your local and national laws and the legality of your actions.
  • The promotion of counterfeit products is not welcome.
  • Please keep group buy related discussion in the dedicated thread(s).
I am imagining the highlighted single policy pertains to this.

sickmanfraud

There have been many positive reviews, if you are interested why not spend your own $ ?

Is Chewy expected to give the unit away? There may be a return policy, but I am not sure.

I am sure the community would welcome your in-depth review regardless of who bought the Chewy 2.

Abysmal Vapor

There have been many positive reviews, if you are interested why not spend your own $ ?

Is Chewy expected to give the unit away? There may be a return policy, but I am not sure.

I am sure the community would welcome your in-depth review regardless of who bought the Chewy 2.
Well,not that he is the only one to break the rule.. but at least do that via PM .
According forum RULES :

Do not ask about being a beta tester or ask about freebies.

OyVape

Thank you @Splat, I received the Chewy 2 for review last week (delivery had been delayed because the package wrapping had been torn in international shipping).

So far, I think this is a very functional and helpful device. Mr. Oyvape and I are putting it through its paces and I will post a more detailed review soon!

Vitolo

Vaporist
@Splat has been good to us, and has a great product!
Let's talk him up on other forums that we attend... Help a guy out!
Like his facebook page and speak your mind there as well!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=chewygrinder

I just want us all to push for this guy who has been so open with all of us.
Not saying everyone MUST spread the word, but if time is on your hands, consider it.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Thanks for your support everyone!!:tup:
I don't have any friends but I give the designer and manufacturer 2 thumbs up and also it cost about the same as a "high quality" 3 piece grinder expect its not boring and mundane

Also I only use coarse grind so sounds perfect for me :D

Its 3 on the list for vape toys I am getting, 1. Firewood 4 and then 2. Sticky Jr

Both perfect vapes for chewy's coarse grind ;)

Top Bottom