Discontinued Chewy 2.0 Portable Electric Grinder

Whissmu

Not long ago my chewy stopped working:uhh:, ask @Splat and he suggested that I change the engine and in a few days I received in my house the engine new at no cost:tup:, just take a few minutes to replace it and now my chewy it is operational again :clap:

thanks @Splat :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:y

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Vitolo

Vaporist
Now… there are some donations that boggle my mind.
@Splat has decided to get rid of the old stock of Chewy 1 grinders, and continue on with Chewy 2 grinders.
He has decided to donate the older version to the low income patients in my area.
I now have enough Chewy 1 grinders to set up every patient that I know and then some.
I am making arrangements for a demo/giveaway, at our local 420 Social Club, where almost all participants fit the criteria of being chronically ill, and also of low income.
Thank you @Splat for your generosity toward the community.
What a dude!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Now… there are some donations that boggle my mind.
@Splat has decided to get rid of the old stock of Chewy 1 grinders, and continue on with Chewy 2 grinders.
He has decided to donate the older version to the low income patients in my area.
I now have enough Chewy 1 grinders to set up every patient that I know and then some.
I am making arrangements for a demo/giveaway, at our local 420 Social Club, where almost all participants fit the criteria of being chronically ill, and also of low income.
Thank you @Splat for your generosity toward the community.
What a dude!
Those that wish to learn about where the Older Chewy Version 1 grinders have gone to date, and see the progress that @Splat has made possible at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/paying-it-forward-a-new-direction.13802/page-17#post-1368072

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I was recommending one of these to someone but the Chewy site is gone. Is @Splat still in business? If so, how can this person buy one of these?
I clicked on the link in the first post and the website works for me... But yeah there are no grinders available

Diggy Smalls,
Top Bottom