1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Chewy 2.0 Portable Electric Grinder

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by Splat, Oct 10, 2017.

1. steama

steama slightly stoopid

yes, it works just fine

Splat, cpk and Vitolo like this.
  2. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

Thanks to @Shooby for the heads up on the 420 bogo they are having!

Splat likes this.
  3. Splat

Splat Well-Known Member Manufacturer

4. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

when I enter the 420 code, I get an error ...
    Does it work for European countries?
    what am I doing wrong?

Splat likes this.
  5. Splat

We only have it set up for USA, but if you type in free chewy in the notes we can send you your free chewy from Ireland. Green, blue, rose gold or Pink Panther! let us know what color you want.

6. Whissmu

great!!

it will be pink!:rockon:, of course ..

Right now I order a chewy 2 and I will detail i like the pink chewy !!

thanks @Splat :clap:

edit: @Splat I just ordered a chewy 2 and chuber, as I did not see where to put my wish for a pink chewy ,,, I sent you an email with my order n.1391 and the wish that is my pink gift.. Please

Thanks @Splat and regards!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    KidFated., paehtod and Splat like this.
  7. Splat

I just ordered a chewy 2 and chuber, as I did not see where to put my wish for a pink chewy ,,, I sent you an email with my order n.1391 and the wish that is my pink gift.. Please

Packaged and ready to go.

KidFated., Whissmu, Shooby and 2 others like this.
  8. Whissmu

Wow! that's speed :clap:
    I can not wait to hold it in my hands! :suspicious:
    Thank you @Splat :tup:

KidFated. likes this.
  9. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

I ordered my Chewy 2 on 4/9 and delivered on 4/11! I really like the grind and ease of use. The funnel is great and should fit most vapes. i am very happy with it and shouldn't have to buy another grinder.

I do have a question regarding the trigger. When you close the door should the trigger lock be loose or should it go back into a locked position?

The bag I received has zipper problems. It is very difficult to work and cannot zip fully closed. It was hard to insert Chewy 2 and had to go in upside down to fit in. The way the zipper is, it will not be smell proof. I wasn't expecting much for smell but feel it should at least zip up and not be such a hassle.

Splat likes this.
  10. Splat

@cpk the trigger can be tightened by tighting the screws on either side of the trigger. You will need a T6 torx screw driver to do this.

Yes it is a lot easier to put the chewy into the bag upside down. We will take you comments into concideration when designing a new bag.

Cheers,

paehtod likes this.
  11. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

@Splat ok I will go out and buy a T6 torx to tighten the trigger. I thought you would at least offer me a replacement bag since the one I have received is defective and will probably break very shortly.

12. Whissmu

today my order arrived!:evil:

thanks @Splat for the dedicated attention :clap:!! I am very happy for the treatment received :tup:!

I'm still discovering my chewy 2 and for now I love it! so easy, so fast and my flowers so fresh...

[​IMG]
    This is my platonic love :love: .. not yet premiere!

[​IMG]

and I already have a fixed grinder for my van and I will tell you my impressions outside my home :cool:..

[​IMG]

I have a question-> is it normal for the chewy 1 blades to come off on their own? they are loose and when turning the chewy with the lid open it falls alone .. is this correct, is it for a better cleaning? or do it lack some kind of subjectiont? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

[​IMG]

13. Sander

Sander New Member

Ah my luck, I ordered one from a vendor 2 days ago :(

14. Splat

The blade is held in by a magnet. Did you try and reset it? you have to line up the hole on the blade to the motor shaft.

The only difference between chewy 1 and chewy 2 blade is the black plastic protection sleeve on top of the Chewy 2 blade.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018 at 11:53 AM
    Whissmu and GreenHopper like this.
  15. Shooby

Shooby I Vape Too Much

Why is the black plastic ring added to the Chewy 2? What is the benefit of it?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2018 at 11:54 AM
    Whissmu and GreenHopper like this.
  16. Splat

It stablises the blade. On Chewy one the blade is like a cantilever on the motor shaft. So when the bud is pushed on to the blade the blade can be pushed off centre making for an inefficent grind. In worst case the blade can catch on the outer shell and split the caseing. The ring stops this from happening and keeps the blade straight in line with the motor making it more effient. It also prevents people from cutting their finger on the blade.

Whissmu, Shooby, RUDE BOY and 2 others like this.
  17. cpk

cpk Brother of the Leaf

@Splat thanks for designing Chewy. It is a life saver for me as I have flare ups with my wrists and hands. I am currently wearing 2 wrist splints and my right hand is swollen that I can't open or close it. This will continue for the next week. My wife whom is in her 70's doesn't have the hand strength to use a regular grinder and I don't also so being able to just push a button and get instant ground buds is a dream come true!

Thanks!

18. Whissmu

It is correct:tup:! to be trappe by the magnet, I looked at it several times and it always fell ... it was reading and learning here that I had a magnet and it did not fall again -> the power of knowledge :myday: .. je, je, je

:love: I love :love:! I'm in love with my pink chewy :luv: is so cool :rockon:, so pink :D .. now I understand Gollum from the Lord of the rings -> it's my pink treasure .. it's mine :evil: ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I feel lucky to own the two models, the chewy1 is beautiful, I like the transparent funnel, I find it very quick to clean them to extract the knifes to easily and although the cut is a little less uniform I think it gives more play with wet shoots ...

In chewy2 the design improvements are appreciated, its only button makes it very practical and functional, and the trigger that collects the spring makes it easier and more accessible when loading ...

I only have two problems with my chewy2:
    - I often forget to take the cap off and it takes me a while to realize:doh: ...
    - I want to recharge my vape continuously :bang: ...

how do I store large loads of ground flowers to go out on the street:
    I have another question -> I would like to know if there is a limit of recomdable time of continuous use?? I would not like to burn the engine ,of my favorite grinder's :uhoh:

thanks @Splat :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018 at 8:17 PM
  19. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

GreenHopper, Whissmu and RUDE BOY like this.
  20. Whissmu

I'm sorry ... it was not a question but an explanation before asking...
    I fill a couple of test tubes but.... my concern is to burn the engine for continuous use, not where to store it ... it will not last long either ... let's say it evaporated ... jus, juss

GreenHopper likes this.
  21. Splat

we havent had one burn out yet:)

Whissmu, Shrike and GreenHopper like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors