Chest pains since only vaporizing, anyone?

cosimo

WOW, so many replies, thanks!
Let me just say first that the last 2 or 3 months have been great: no more itchiness/pain/discomfort, none at all. Just very busy. NEver went to the doctor but will go to get my heart checked eveantually
I think my problem was mainly posture while vaping!!! As soon as I corrected my posture it all went away. Maybe it was coincidence.

Now, jumping on the discussion. Lets clarify that I have vaped for many years, proly over a decade, but just recently started only vaping and doing it much more frequently than before.
So, If it was not my posture (still use the same vaporizer, use the same weed and many others... I just changed my posture), I think i would agree with many of the previous comments: my problem could have been just my body adapting to vaping...
Few details that might be related, though: aside from a heart murmur, I had croup when i was a child, which is a form of asthma, so it would be expected that activities such as vaping or smoking would have some effect on me, at least at the beginning while the body adapts. Additional, I am (or used to be as a child, not sure really) allergic to pollen. These health issues have been obvious to me when vaping, not so much when smoking... so maybe and for some crazy reason combusting might hide problems that do become apparent with vaping.
As soon as I start inhaling the first hit of the day (or first hit after several hours of not vaping), for example, i start sneezing a lot for a few seconds, then i can inhale normally. This doesn't happen to any of my friends which happen to not be allergic to pollen. I also get extremely red eyes when i vape... i mean, like devil red, no white or even pink in the eye. The sneezing happens only when vaping, not when combusting; the red eye thing is worse when combusting, but it's still pretty bad when vaping, but ive noticd that the lower the temp the lighter the red in my eyes.

Any how, thanks again for the replies, most of all those reassuring me it was normal. I hope this thread helps others finding them selves in the same situation.

cosimo,

JCat

Accessory Maker
The truth is that there are several factors, but I still think that the main one is the cannabis resin, once it is evaporated with the vaporizer it returns to condense inside our body in its initial state sticky resin hardly soluble in our organism. With the bags of the Volcano you can let them cool for 30 minutes and the sensation of dryness is the same with the filtration with equal water.
Our lungs, when healthy, are actually amazingly efficient at processing foreign particles that are small enough to make it there ... that's why cannabis vapour, and many other types of vapour, and many other foreign things that we inhale are essentially harmless as our bodies are capable of processing much more than we are subjecting them to. The issue with tar is that our lungs are unable to process it efficiently; this is not true of cannabis resin, which our lungs will breakdown and process. (at least this is what I recall having read over the years on the subject ...)

JCat,
Reactions: Morty
Top Bottom