CHEI's budder method. this uses tane

CHEI

Medical Cannabis Inspector
Use vector if you can get it. That way you'll know for sure everythings chill. 50% of the bho heads on here use it. Get an extraction tube I recommend okief or extractionexperts. You are going to need material and it needs trichromes. Indoor hydroponic is ideal. I suggest bout 1 can of butane per oz of material.

Use a pyrex dish. Extract the tane into the dish while the dish sits in a pot filled 1 1/2inch with steaming (not boiling) water. When the majority of the tane is evaporated take the dish and pot inside and whip the rest out on very low flame (double boil method). Keep whipping until its budder. If there are any bubbles at all keep whipping. It'll turn into a fat chunk just dump it out on some geniune renolyd's wrap parchment paper.

Note: I am not responsible for any damage this may cause. Keep away from flame and fire. Butane is explosive and can be dangerous. The heath effects of consuming bho are still not confirmed. I am in no way promoting the use of this product. This is purely for information purposes.

CHEI,
Top Bottom