• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheech Micro Showerhead Bubbler, Looking for first portable vapoorizer for set up!

I recently moved from Toronto to Victoria for school, and have made my first glass pick up on the island. I picked up a 11" Cheech Micro Showerhead bubbler for $110 including tax. The bubbler came with a disc diffused bowl, which I think is too large for a bubbler it's size. There's also some Purple Kush from a recent pick up, the price was much more competitive than Toronto.

What do you think about this pick up of the bubbler?

Also, looking into buying a vaporizer either portable or desktop to use with this bubbler as well as to be used as stand alone vaporizer. This would be my first vaporizer and my price range is ~$150, was looking into the Arizer Solo for a portable or Da Buddha as a desktop vape. I think the Arizer would be better for me because it offers portability as well as good vapour production and would be good as a stand alone vaporizer or paired with this bubbler. I wouldn't mind buying second hand either so if any one knows where I can get these vapes or any other vaporizer suggestion for this setup and situation, your input would be appreciated!

image2017779845.jpg

DJTHESOUND,

oklahomie

My experience with the solo has been nothing but enjoyable.
I'd say a solo with a Planet Vape GonG stem would go perfectly with that bubbler.

oklahomie,
My experience with the solo has been nothing but enjoyable.
I'd say a solo with a Planet Vape GonG stem would go perfectly with that bubbler.

Both of you recommend the arizer solo. Do you know where I can get a good deal on one? Where is the best online outlet to buy one from? Are there any second hand "refurbished" ones available for purchase through an online market or local store?

DJTHESOUND,

CheeseSandwich

Thats a nice bubbler, I nearly bought that exact same one yesterday. How do u like it?

CheeseSandwich,
I like this bubbler, it's a change from the 18'' straight tube I have back home. It's definitely much smaller, so allows for more flavour from your hits, and I feel it would work best with a vaporizer. It has minimal drag and a nice bent neck to prevent splash back when really pulling on it. I was considering selling this bubbler to a friend, who was going to buy one the same time as myself and than buy an Arizer Solo instead. A vape would be nice, since I haven't owned my own, but would probably buy another micro bubbler or smaller sized water pipe in the future to use with it.

DJTHESOUND,
Top Bottom