Cheech 10 inch stemless honeycomb perk tube w/splash guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Cheech 10 inch stemless honeycomb perk tube w/splash guard.

This was a replacement for one that arrrived broken, but by the time it showed up i already had my custom piece from GBD. So ive vaped through this like 2 or 3 times just to check it out and its been collecting dust ever since. so i figured maybe someone on here would like a pretty nice piece for cheap. ill take $90.00 for it you pay Pay Pal charges. I'll take care of shipping. It'll come packaged bombproof and cleaned like new. PM me for offers. thanks.

fd94p3.jpg

9ss87a.jpg

23tflz9.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: ogcook

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Can it fit a cloud? What's the clearance on it?

CentiZen,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I think it will. I don't have a cloud, but there is a ton of room around my solo with its pvhe gong when it's attached. The stem is tilted out. I should have taken a side shot to show that.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
A side view pic would probably help for cloud owners...theres a bug difference between the size of a cloud and the size of a solo

Kinda like your last pic but showing the whole thing

Mynameismud,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Lol I realize there's a big difference in size, that's why I said ALOT of room around my solo. Lol I'll get a pic up by tonight. Thanks guys

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: CentiZen

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I am interested but I need to see a picture that gives me an idea of the exact amount of clearance it has.

CentiZen,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
o8xytd.jpg

im not sure if theres room for a cloud on there or not as i have never used one.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

Pcpvapors

Because it angles out the cloud should be fine, IMO. I haven't forgotten about ya vaped! Still debating!

Pcpvapors,
I would want a measurement before I'd buy this for the cloud. Lay the measuring tape parallel to the top of the joint and measure from the side of the can to the center of the f joint. You'll need about 1 3/8" (35 mm) to clear sideways, and a little under 2" (48mm) for it to clear longways.

mrboote,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom