Cheaper alternatives to bubble bags

FourTwentyJG

Thinking about making some bubble hash, however i'm not really willing to shell out 150+ for a set of the brand name bubble bags when they seem relatively cheap to make. I've read that using aquarium filter socks works just as well, and I was thinking about doing that. I wanted to order some 25, 50, 100, and 200 micron filter bags from here: http://getpumpedsaltwater.com/shop/...99_233&zenid=f0fb0aae2d1328fcd0ff693679dd1a04 . Do you guys think that this would work as well as the brand name bubble bags? Also, if i were to use about a quarter or a half ounce of good quality bud... what kind of yield should i expect?

FourTwentyJG,

Kief

Medicated
Have you looked into making dry ice hash? All you need is one $30 bubble bag and a few bucks worth of dry ice. There's a thread here somewhere with some good info.

I do not know about the aquarium filter socks, but I have used a handful of different bubble bags from all ends of the market. I highly recommend the ones that are of higher quality, you get what you pay for. I like BoldtBags for the price and durability, but there are a few other brands that also have a good reputation.

If I had 1/4 - 1/2 oz of quality buds, I would just grind and vape it... not worth the trouble of sifting IMO.

Kief,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I have a set of the Ipower bags. They're on amazon for like 20 bucks for the set of 4 and are really sturdy. All you need is a work bag, a 73 or 90 micron, a 25 micron and the straining screen so don't worry about getting the set of 8... you'll just have bags sitting around.

Top Bottom